Chapter 9

Seoho:
"Is it your room?woah the design is pretty neat"
Heoyoon:
"It is not my room..everytime we came here i will use this room instead of other room"
Seoho:
"aah..then who's room is it?"
Heoyoon:
"Its my brother's room"

She let out a long sigh...

Seoho:
"So where is your brother?"
Heoyoon:
"He passed away five years ago in a car accident"
Seoho:
"Oh..im sorry for asking that.."
Heoyoon:
"nah its okay"

Heoyoon covered her face and started to cry.

Seoho's POV

As i see she covered her face,i immidietly pat her back.

Seoho:
"Do you need some privacy?"

She remain silent. After a minnute she cried, seoho slowly checked if she's done crying. He slowly lift her face to see her face. Heoyoon made an eye contact with him,not long after that she suddenly hug him.
Seoho flinch a little because he didn't expect the hug.

Heoyoon:
"Can we stay like this for a minnute? No..5 minnute?"
Seoho:
"Uh? yeah yes.."

End of POV

Seoho replied her hug and stay like that for 5 minnute. After they hugged eachother, she broke the hug and thank seoho for the comfort and tell him to get ready for the dinner.

Seoho walked out from the room and helped her father setup for the dinner. Heoyoon went to bathroom and took a shower. After she showered she dried her hair and took out her outfit for dinner. Chinese traditional wears, cheongsam but in modern style. She put on the cheongsam,wear some make up and do her hair. Heoyoon just brushed her hair and braid it.

The Cheongsam

Your makeup

(A/n: pls i have to use chungha,she is goddess❤)

Heoyoon:
"All done!"

She sprayed a little perfume and head downstairs. She walked to the dining table where everyone was already sit waiting for her like in princess story. Her family's includes her uncle,auntie,grandma,cousins and lastly...seoho. Everyone looked at heoyoon with a big smile.

Grandma:
"How pretty"

She sat down besides seoho and they started to celebrate the chinese new year dinner.

Time skip~

Uncle:
"Its time to exchange the angpao"

Everyone nodded and head to the living room and take a sit. Grandma pulled out 10 angpao's from the drawer.
She put it on the table and each person take one.
One by one they opened the angpao and some of them get little and some of them get a lot.

Ronghua (cousin):
"Whaaaat? Grandmaa i thought im your favourite grand daughter?why i got 3 only...huhu.."
Grandma:
"Its your luck girl"
"Who got 10?"

Seoho slowly raised his hands.

To be continued..
Dont forget to vote and comment♡
Also..im revealing what heoyoon looks like😚