Chapter 7

After seeing minju off,heoyoon entered the airport and saw seoho sitting with her parents and the rest area.

*am i late?*

She went to where seoho and her parent sitting and they went to check in their luggage.after that her parent said they will walk around the airport and look for some snack for them to eat in the airplane.she nodded and her parent went away.she returned to seoho and sat next to him.she feels awkward..and so as seoho..AWKWARD  SILENCE.she tried to break the silence by asking seoho some question.

Heoyoon:
"Are you excited for this trip?"
Seoho:
"Yeah!it's my first trip to china"
Heoyoon:
"Hmm..."
*silence...again*
Seoho:
"Should we walk a little bit?"
Heoyoon:
"Yeah ofcourse"

They go for a walk in the airport while waiting for boarding. like 2 hours left.
They went to each shop and buy something like souvenir or chocolate and keychain.
In a shop they went to,there was an old wooman about to pass but there were to many people,making her unable to pass.heoyoon notices and tells seoho about it.
Seoho and heoyoon go towards the old woman and give way to her.

Old woman:
"Oh?thank you my dear...youre so lovely"
*smiles*
Seoho:
"Youre welcome😊"
*bows to her*
Old woman:
"You're so lucky to have a boyfriend like him"
*to heoyoon*

Seoho didn't want to hurt the woman by saying no so he just let out a small laugh.
heoyoon started to blushing then she turned away.
As soon as the woman is gone,heoyoon ask seoho to go to a tarot card reading at the corner of the shop.the shop called aqua.they walked to the table and sit.

Tarot card reader:
"Hi!welcome to aqua tarot card reading~ youre here to read how will you future will be."
Heoyoon:
"Yeah,tell me about it"
*give the reader 10,000 won*
Tarot card reader:
"Pick three card"
*lay out the card*

Heoyoon ask seoho to pick one and she pick the other two.the reader flip the card revealing what her future will be.

LOVE/ANGEL/HARMONY

Tarot card reader:
"I see...youre future is quite good!let me take a look of this.
Hmmm"
"(LOVE)"
" hmm love?it means you will be experiencing something new like love. A new style of love not tha kind in drama but it will lead you to your happiness and your happiness will lead you to a great result in your future"
*heoyoon nodded*
"(ANGEL)"
"it says here that someone will come into your life and protect you in any situation"
"(HARMONY)"
"This will be the last one. As i combine this two, it looks like the one you loved is the one that protect you. Simple as ever you two will get along together and your relationship may last forever."
(A/n:pls..i dont what to write😂)
"Have you been dating someone?"
Heoyoon:
"No"

Seoho really shocked with her answer.

Tarot card reader:
"Is he your boyfriend"
*looks at seoho*
Heoyoon:
"No he's not,he's just my friend"

Tarot card reader:
"Mmm"
*nodded*
Heoyoon:
"Thank you so much for this!i really love it!i cant wait to see who's my partner is"

She stood up give a bow to the card reader then they went back to the resting area.

~i think that guy is her soulmate~