Sensitive

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"If it weren't for my mom's late notice and my forgetful ass of not bringing the house keys with me, I wouldn't be here. You're my last resort." Yeosang's eyes sparkle at the view of Yunho's brilliant bungalow, completely mesmerized by every feature garnishing the building. He shoves his thumb in his pocket, scoffing. "But hey, it's worth it."

From the staircase come running two maids and the butler with worried expressions plastered on their faces. "Where have you been, young master?"

"I made a notice. I went out to the skatepark with Yeosang tonight." Yunho explains, wrapping his arm around Yeosang's waist.

The butler and the maids look at Yeosang in bewilderment. "You brought home a friend." One of the maids says. "And it's not a girl."

"That's none of your business, isn't it? I don't bring girls over anymore. Now if you may please, Yeosang wants to take a nice bath. Please prepare him a warm tub of water and some of my clothes for him to wear. And don't tell mom and dad he came." His command is immediately obeyed before Yunho escorts Yeosang up to his room.

After climbing the colossal flight of stairs, they make their way down a narrow corridor until Yunho halts in front of the door to his room. They walk in as Yunho switches on the lights, the sumptuous design of Yunho's bedroom leaving Yeosang's mouth agape. Compared to his petite single bed, Yunho has a huge king size bed all to himself.

Yunho goes to the window and rolls the blinds down, letting Yeosang roam around his room. He then invites Yeosang to the balcony displaying a spacious platform three floors high. Yeosang follows Yunho to the edge and cranes his head up at the apartment before him. The distance from Yunho's balcony to his window is somehow so far yet so near.

"A mannequin, you saw?"

Yunho looks up at the sound of Yeosang's voice. Blood rushes to his face as the image of Yeosang's fascinating body he used to sneak a look at flashes in his mind, flustering over it. "Nah, it was your body that I've been staring at every night. You always walk around with no shirt on. Don't get creeped out as if we've never seen each other naked before-"

Yunho flinches as quickly as Yeosang lifts a fist to threaten him for a punch. Snarling in disgust, Yeosang lowers his hand and props his arms on the railing. "Perverted bitch."

"You're so interesting, Yeosang. I've never met someone so intriguing yet so unreadable."

"I've never met someone so contagiously approachable yet couldn't resist keeping his dick to himself. Your existence must be deceiving me." Yeosang retorts.

"I thought you and Jongho were a thing but I didn't hear you saying 'I have a boyfriend' in the middle of our little affair. Not to mention the day I caught you going out with Yiren at the cinema. See what's eccentric about you?" Yunho noted his trait. "And this oddity of yours is what got me attracted."