Shy

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Right, I think we should all go now. The boys are tired." Mrs Jeong grabs her purse as soon as she sees the time.

"Wait, no!" Yunho exclaims with his hand up. The parents blink at him, confused. "I mean, now that we're at a hotel, wouldn't it be nice if Mr and Mrs Kang spend the night here before they go? You know what that sounds ridiculous maybe-"

"That's an excellent idea but..." Mrs Kang agrees and motions for Yeosang to come to her. "Are you okay with having one room on your own?"

The son glances over at Yunho who gives him a tiny nod. "I'm fine with it."

"We're gonna have to leave straight after breakfast tomorrow before the moving van arrives. So be sure not to sleep in, alright?"

"Yes, mum."

"Well, then Yunho and Yeosang can book their rooms first. The rest of us will go up later." Mr Jeong clears up as they all agree. Yunho and Yeosang bow to them and make their way to the reception to fetch the keys.

Compared to the restaurant, the hotel itself is double the beauty. The boys show up at the reception and Yunho effortlessly books a room using his black card and accepts the key card while pulling Yeosang to the lifts. Yeosang can't stop fumbling at the thought of the imminent activity he will go through once he walks into that room because he hasn't felt so nervous in a long time.

And this kind of nervousness feels more thrilling than waiting for his final exam results. For some questionable reason.

Yunho swipes the card on the doorknob and opens to a ginormous suite a little too spacious for the two of them. He sets his phone and wallet on the round table as he lets Yeosang wander around the suite to admire the luxurious furniture and paintings on the walls. A whistle coming from another room snaps Yeosang back into reality and follows where Yunho has vanished.

"Yeosang~ I think you forgot the best part of this place."

The hotel never fails to impress Yeosang on and on. He walks into the bedroom to see the queen-sized bed and a full glass window on the side of the room displaying the skyline. Yunho turns around from the window with a calm look on his face.

"And I think you're forgetting the main reason we're here." He says as Yeosang approaches him. "It's either the TV or the bed, right? Except this time, it's my turn to pick."

Yunho consecutively chuckles at the cute scowl on Yeosang's face and grabs him by the waist to kiss him, pushing him away from the window and closer to the bed.

"Ahh, I missed this..." Yunho mutters under his breath in between their kisses. "You're lips make me... Lose... Control..."

Slowly laying Yeosang down, he crawls on top and hastily undoes the first two buttons of Yeosang's blazer then reaches for the inner shirt.