Red

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Red or blue?"

Yeosang holds up both of his favourite blue and red beanies in front of his phone, face timing Aisha and Jongho. His cupids are coincidentally free that evening and are both willing to assist him during the date through a call. As a start, they're helping Yeosang pick out a decent outfit. Aisha switches her gaze on the beanies, tapping her chin.

"Hurry!" Yeosang demands impatiently.

"Bring the red closer. " The girl requests and Yeosang obeys. "Tip, red is a striking colour. It's a very eye-catching technique to attract and allure your significant other."

Nodding, Yeosang rushes away with the beanie returns to the video call with his best outfits he prepared and dresses up. He clumsily trips towards the mirror once he's fully fitted in his outfit; a white long-sleeved shirt underneath his black tee, fixing his hair not after slipping on his red beanie.

It took a moment to collect his confidence and stare into the mirror, imagining what Yunho would be wearing as someone who comes from a family of wealth. Yeosang shakes off his insecurities and connects his earpods to the call and goes out of his room.

Meanwhile, he expectedly runs into his mother who is sipping her evening tea, surprised by his nice appearance. "Where are you going?"

"A friend's house."

Rather than asking further, his mother smiles and nods in approval. "Have fun."

"I'm gonna be back late." Yeosang states as he puts his earpods on and opens the door to leave. "Around 12?"

"Sure. I'd be expecting something nice when you come back." The mother adds. "Perhaps... A girl? I haven't seen you being with any girl other than Aunt Ahn's daughters."

Her statement washes the smile off her son's face. "Mom, I-"

"Oh I see, take your time." Yeosang's mother giggles again and sips her tea. "I have a few of my friends' daughters to introduce if you'd like. They're about your age too."

"Don't." Yeosang says. "Maybe just... Not yet."

He shyly shows an OK gesture with his finger. Shutting the door gently, Yeosang feels himself go red by the thought of developing interests in only one person who happens to be a guy, someone his mother will never anticipate to be with. And just when he thinks of it, he hears a honk of a motorcycle from somewhere on the road.

Awaiting him with a helmet, Yunho beams brightly at the boy who approaches him with an anxious grin. He reaches out to give Yeosang the usual kiss but his boyfriend dodges, shaking his head.

"My mom's home." Yeosang whispers. Yunho's expression changes, but he respectfully puts the helmet on his lover's head and invites Yeosang to climb on the bike.