Beautiful

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Doors, locked. Lights, off.

Yunho angrily smashes his lips on Yeosang's just before he shoves the younger across the massive bed, attacking him with harsh kisses until Yeosang lands on his back. He crawls on top of Yeosang's body without parting their lips, slowly removing his jacket and tossing it away. With arms pinned by the sides of his head, Yeosang gasps at the sudden entrance of Yunho's tongue between his wet lips, devouring his mouth like a sweet feast.

"Mmh-!"

Deeper, harder and hungrier they kiss, bodies brushing against each other like magnetic poles. A little too suddenly, their passionate session is paused by Yunho removing his tongue to look at the mess beneath him. Yeosang's lips appear swollen and plumper, his cheeks and nose flushed crimson, his hair moist by hot sweat. He whines out of dissatisfaction and tries to reach for Yunho's lips but Yunho keeps his arms pinned down.

"That's funny. You were trying to run from me ten minutes ago and all of the sudden you're whining for more." Yunho smirks. "You've become a better kisser, Yeosang. Who taught this to my boy?"

Yeosang twists his arms for freedom to no avail. "Why did you stop?! Gimme your lips, you psychotic maniac!"

"That's right, beg for me. Beg for these lips. This is what you want? Why hadn't you thought of it when you kissed that guy?"

"I was drunk! And I still am drunk!" Yeosang exclaims. "His lips weren't even that good!"

"Then why would you even kiss him harder?"

"You wanna know? Fine, I'll tell you!" Yeosang starts to calm down a little. "I wanted to make you jealous! I wanted to show you that I could be cooler you! I didn't let him kiss me in the first place but it felt too good!"

Yunho's eyes soften, the urge to kiss Yeosang again battles with his patience. "You're trying to make me believe that you could be better than me? How good of a kisser you are?"

"Yes." Yeosang confesses. "Now that I told you, there's no point in proving myself."

"Isn't there? Let's find out, shall we?"

At the end of those words, Yunho lets go of Yeosang's arms to rip his black shirt apart from top to bottom. The second they unbuckled their belts and removed their pants in haste, Yunho pulls down Yeosang's brief to completely leave him bare and naked. Yunho pushes Yeosang back onto the bed and kisses him hard, restraining his wrists above his head. His nibbles and bites were too hard for Yeosang to handle, he loved them anyway.

"Who's a better kisser?" Yunho hums in between the kiss. Yeosang moans instead of answering him, so Yunho pulls away completely leaving a string of saliva attached between their lips. "Answer me."

"Me." Yeosang smirks. "I'm a better kisser."

Scoffing, Yunho shakes his head and runs his fingers through his hair. "I love this naughty attitude. It turns me on, as much as when I stare at this sexy body of yours."