Cinema

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Not a word."

"Why?! Mom needs to know, or how else can we tell if those men will hunt for us again? I'm not ready to see my mom's life at risk despite being the son in the family, I was born to protect!" The chatterbox side of Yeosang makes his senior giggle softly.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it." Ryung cups her mouth. Yeosang glares at her and grips the strap of his bag tight. "Okay, listen. They didn't lay a hand, nonetheless, we were still in fear. They demanded for your mom with no reason in particular. Imagine if you were in my shoes and see half a dozen men terrorizing a tiny bakery. Just know beforehand, we didn't expose any personal information of yours nor your mother's."

"Did they leave anything behind?"

"That's exactly what I was gonna show you." Ryung walks up to her locker and busts in open. The senior digs into her locker and reveals a folded note. "I was gonna hand it to you last Friday, but you left pretty soon."

Yeosang frowns at the phone number written. "You should've given this to my mom."

"We don't have the guts to tell her. Plus, she's just gotten a new job. Let this settle later on."

"Fine, I'll call them myself." Ryung watches Yeosang stuff the note in his pocket. "But still, we can't hide this any longer-"

Before Yeosang finishes his sentence, his phone vibrates in his pocket together with a new message tone. Yiren's name pops up on the screen above a short text that has Yeosang's heart race dangerously.

Yiren
The movies this Saturday?

"Fuck yes."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Hey, I'm gonna fetch our snacks."

"Sure." Yeosang grins as Yiren hurries off to the food cashier. He hears his phone buzz in his pocket and takes it out to view the text.

Yunho
Yeosangie~
You busy tonight?
Wanna come over and hang out?
I'm boredd

You
I'm out with someone

Yunho
Who

You
None of your business

Yunho
Sheesh chill
Where