Jimin unfocused eyes were beginning to watering, like deep inside he wanted all of these to be over, he seem exhausted. It was taking all of his human strength not to let his omega take control.

"How long has he being like this?" Jungkook thought.

Jimin's hand were tied to the bed, he tie them himself to prevent him from pulling his eyes out, or something like this in a moment of pain.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. Why didn't you tell me?" Whisper Jungkook. But Jimin couldn't talk, he was shaking in his arms.

The Alpha begin to massage the back of the omega's neck. That is a sensitive spot for any omega, that's where the pheromones glands are, that's where an Alpha mark an omega, and that's also an arousal spot. Normally Jungkook never touch that area to any patients, unless is strictly necessary. Like an infected bite or something like that. But touching there is like touching a private part. But as a Doctor, he knows touching him there could alleviate some of the pain. And it seem like it was working. As Jimin was being massaged, he closed his eyes in relief, like he needed a little break from the pain.

After a couple of minutes, Jimin's pain went away, for now, until the next one hits.

"Whatever you do, please don't mark me" begged Jimin completely exhausted, defeated, like he was giving up on living, and this was his last request. He knew there was no turning back. If Jungkook claim him, if the Alpha takes over Jungkook to mate with the Omega in heat laying in front of him, at least he can hope that he can get out of this unmarked.

"Jimin... " whisper Jungkook, looking into the omegas eyes. They were turning completely black. Wich means, Jimin was reaching the peak of his cycle, he was leaving behind his humanity to let the omega take over. That's when Jimin let out a more powerful scent for the closest Alpha to detect. Inviting him to claim him. And that closes Alpha was Jungkook.

He didn't realize, but his eyes were turning completely black. His Alpha was already taking over. From the deep part of his throat, Jungkook let out a growl of arouse. There was no turning back, a connection has been made. Which means that if in this moment another Alpha showed up, he can not take the omega, because he has been claim.

An Alpha can claim an omega without marking him, that means that in his next heating cycle, he can have another Alpha, but if he's marked, the omega can never take another alpha.

When it comes to mating during the omega heating cycle, sexual preference does not matter. Pheromones are so powerful that the alpha will get arouse, even if the omega is the same sex as his human. So regardless if Jungkook is straight, mating with Jimin will give big pleasure to his Alpha.

Jungkook grab the foot of the bed, and with one simple effortless pull from his strong and powerful Alpha, he broke the whole thing, making Jimin's hands free.

Jimin was in a daze, with eyes half open, and breathing heavily through his mouth. The sweet aroma of the alpha was finally subduing his pain. Omega and Alpha looking at each other into their dark penetrating eyes, communicating to one another their desires.

"I'm sorry Jimin" was the last words Jungkook was able to say before hi humanity went away. From that moment on, none of them were able to make their own decisions. Instinct took power over reasoning. And Jungkook's instincts were demanding to taste his omega's lips, and so he did.