CHAPTER TWO

The news director Park's secretary sent out spread like wild fire because the next day when he went to work, he found a long line of young gentlemen  already waiting.

"Nayeon!" Mr Park yelled. "Sir?" She replied as she walked towards he boss.

"Organize the conference room with Soonbin we have some hiring to do,"Mr Park said as he entered the elevator.

The auditions weren't what they had expected. The guys were just "CRAP" none of them reached Mr Park's standards hence he didn't find the right one.

"Well that was a bummer all of them were terrible we couldn't even get one," Nayeon said.

"Keep the announcement on i need a body guard for my precious angel," Mr Park said as he left.

Few days after Rosè had been hospitalized, she had regained consciousness and she was better. She called her friend Lisa to come take her home.

"Oh my Rosè! I'm so sorry for what happened to you are ok now? Lisa said.

"I'm fine Lisa. I'm all good now but I could really use some food right now am starving," Rosè replied.

Lisa helped her friend to pack up and she took her home. They stopped by a restaurant to get lunch and proceeded home.

(✷‿✷)(✷‿✷)

The next day

Rosé was fit as a fiddle and she was ready to go back to work. She got ready and left. As she opened her car, she received a call from an unidentified number. 

"Hello!"she said.

"Roseanne! You survived my claws,but don't worry this was just a scare but next time it's going to be far more painful and scarier than this. Trust me the fun has just begun." And with that, the caller hung up. Immediately after the call, Rosé told Eun Woo (her driver) to take her to her dad's work place.

"Nayeon,"She said when she arrived.

"Ahh! Ms Park how can I help you?" Nayeon replied.

"I need to see my dad like right now this cannot wait.

"You can go in,"Nayeon said.

"Abeoji!" Rosé shouted as she stormed into her father's office.

"Roseanne! what is wrong?" Mr Park asked.

"Abeoji, it happened again. I was threatened again,"she said.

"What!,this is getting out of hand Roseanne we need to..."

As they were still talking, Nayeon came in.
"Sir there is a young man who wants to apply for the job, can I bring him in?" She asked.

"Mmmm,"he nodded.

A few minutes later Nayeon returned with the young man.

"Please state your name," Mr Park said.

"I am Park Chimmy,(This is just a code name you'll see how it comes about in chapter 3. This role is played by the one and only Park Jimin 😊😊)

"Chimmy? What an odd name, well tell me about yourself," Mr Park said.

He talked about himself, his biography was good full of skills and Rosé's dad was impressed.

"You have the potential but I want to see if you can put your skills to the test," Mr Park said.

Rosé's dad took Chimmy to his personal gym and they started to fight out of nowhere and man was Chimmy good he displayed the best skills of taekwondo. Soon enough, he had pinned Mr Park on the floor.

"Mhm, I doubted you son you are good and with that, I entrust you with my daughter's life. You are hired."Mr Park said. After that,he left with Nayeon.

"Hello, Ms Park! Chimmy is my name and it's very lovely to meet you,"he said. "I like your energy already you will make a great bodyguard," Rosé said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unidentified location:
A grown man kept moving to and fro in a dimly lit room. Suddenly he heard the door opening revealing another man.

"Talk! I ain't got all day," the man who had just entered the room said.

"Mr Han it's the secret service," the other guy said.

"And what about them?"the guy who had been identified as Mr Han asked.

"They got little Joe," the man replied.

"What!?," Mr Han growled,"How could you let this happen and how did they even get him?"

"One of the secret service agents dressed up as one of our clients so when Little Joe gave him the merch, he got busted,"the guy said.

Hello my wonderful readers chapter two💖😍 down Jimin is finally in the book. Yeah this one sucks less than chapter one. New people are gonna keep coming we gonna know about Rosé's mom. Also send in your thoughts who do you think is Mr Han or the secret service I'm gonna tell you guys anyway as the book goes on and also its gonna get more "actiony"(I made that up😊😊😊) But that's it hope you enjoy thank you
🍒🌺 Love you all