APOCALYPSE

"When a zombie apocalypse strikes, of course they'll do anything to survive. Even if they have to team up with people they hate, or people they don't even know. "

[APOCALYPSE]
Date Started: 2/27/21
Date Ended: ? ? ?

────────────────────────────────

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello to everyone who's reading this rn, especially to those who were reading the whole story ever since I published it! 

I'm sure y'all noticed that I stopped updating for a while, sorry about that heh. I just got too busy with school + I decided to rewrite the whole story, because I wasn't satisfied with my work. I didn't change things that much things tho.

Anyways, updates will be frequent now that I finished this school year (Unless I get writer's block).

And to the new readers, welcome! I hope y'all enjoy my work! 

────────────────────────────────

IMPORTANT REMINDERS !!!

1. This is just a work of fiction, whatever the characters do or say in this story does not correlate with the girls themselves.
2. Everything I write in here came from my own mind, from my own brain. If there are any events from this story that is/are similar to other events from other stories, it's PURELY COINCIDENTAL. 
3. The story will contain the following:
- Strong use of foul words
- Mentions of homophobia, blood, death

(I will put warnings on the chapters containing those though, don't worry)
4. This story is a mix of fluff, crack, and angst, so expect the story to be one hella rollercoaster ride. :DD
5. This story focuses on ALL LOONA members, everyone is important.
6. The ships in this story would be the royal ships (Viseul, Chuuves, Lipsoul, 2jin, Hyewon, Yeorry)
7. Please do leave votes AND comments! I would really appreciate it if you do :]]
8. Lastly, do NOT copy my work. I tried my best to write this and doesn't deserve to just be copied :[[

────────────────────────────────

Again, I hope you enjoy my story! Thank you! - Ocean