Skirmish on the Bridge

Magsimula sa umpisa

Issei: Xenovia, focus on guarding Konou and Asia. Focus your Holy Aura and attack anything that approaches.

Xenovia: Understood!

Xenovia hands a blade to Asia.

Issei: Use it if you have to, Asia.

Asia: Right.

Issei: Irina, can you please hold the frontlines with Kiba? Light isn't a weakness for an angel.

Irina: It's not a weakness, but I'll still take damage. *groans* Fine, I'll try!

Issei's armor absorbs one of Kiba's swords and uses it's power.

Issei: Asia, Promotion, Bishop!

Asia: Right! *uses substitution badge*

    Three monsters fire at Issei, but he expertly absorbs and redirects their shots back to senders and destroys them.

Azazel: Cao Cao, I will be your opponent! *activates a balance breaker of his own* Let's go!

Cao Cao: *to himself* What an honor.

     The two warriors clash and fight at a frantic pace, Issei and the others take down the monsters but are just barely holding their own against against the other members of the Hero Faction. Cao Cao then explains how he and the others want to see how far humans can push themselves, because in legends it seems, humans have always been the ones to put a stop to supernatural beings. Suddenly, something stirs in the water and a giant mech appears that towers over some of the buildings in Kyoto.

Issei: What the hell is that thing?!

Azazel: Gogmagog?! A destructive weapon created by the ancient gods. I thought all of them were shut down and sent to the Dimensional Gap.

     A witch then appears on a broomstick, heh, and introduces herself as Le Fay Pendragon from Vali's crew. With a message about the hero faction getting in the way of something, I guess. But before the giant mech can attack a huge beam of blue light hits the mech and destroys it on contact.

Asia: What was that?!

Issei and the other devils are still in some shock at what they just witnessed.

Cao Cao: Azazel. Tonight we will use the unique powers of Kyoto and their Nine-tailed leader in a great experiment at Nijo Castle. Feel free to join the festivities.

Azazel: Huh?

Cao Cao: *the fog starts to envelope him* Until we meet again.

Azazel: The fog is disappearing, put away your weapons!

     The fog disappears and everyone returns to the human plane, but the Hero Faction is nowhere in sight. The mood on the way back to the hotel was dispondent, Azazel helped a still very drunk Rosweisse back to the hotel before heading to a local bar a couple blocks from the hotel.

Azazel: *to bartender* Two sake's please?

     As soon as the bartender does so, Azazel pours two shots and slides the second one down the bar to a massive figure wearing a trench coat with the collar up to hide his face with the help of a fedora. The figure had to be at least 8 ft tall, and it opened it's clawed hand to catch the shot glass, the figure looks at the drink and says.

????: I prefer Fireball, but thanks. *drinks shot*

Azazel: I'll have to remember that, (Y/n).

(A/N): Imagine this in a trench coat and a fedora

Azazel stands, grabs his drinks, walks over and sits next to this new (Y/n).

(Y/n): How'd you know?

Azazel: Well, the Atomic Breath against Gogmagog didn't exactly help your case. The real question is, how did you know we were here?

(Y/n): Classified. Now are you gonna drink or finally leave me alone.

Azazel: Being a rogue devil has not been good for your looks, huh?

(Y/n) shifts to hide himself better, Azazel smirks and drinks his shot and asks for a bottle of Sake and a bottle of Fireball, then gave the Fireball to (Y/n).

Azazel: You should know, Rias misses you terribly.

(Y/n): She's better off without me. *takes a drink*

Azazel: I don't think so, Rias doesn't go a day without coming to tears thinking about you. I have to ask, what were you thinking disobeying your king like that?

(Y/n): Too many lives were at stake and Hedorah threatened the safety of the planet, as the Earth's defense mechanism I cannot ignore something like that when trouble knocks. I must respond.

Azazel: Well, if it's any consolation, you made our lives a lot easier by being nearby. I know you pretty well by now, but there is trouble happening tonight at Nijo Castle. I'll see you there.

(Y/n): Hmph.

     Azazel goes back to the hotel to explain the plan to all the devils on the school trip, which included both the Sitri and Gremory families.

Azazel: The plan is this, Sitri house will stay and guard the hotel-

Sitri devils: Right.

Azazel: Gremory will be on offense, we go to Nijo Castle and stop the Hero Faction, as well as rescue Yasaka in the process. Including Cao Cao, we have little idea of the powersets in play here so I've called upon an old friend to even the odds.

Asia: Who?

Azazel: Let's just say that he's got a monstrous personality and will be crucial to ending this experiment. Alright, is everyone ready?

Issei: Yup, all good here.

(A/N): And CUT! Alright, 100th times the charm I suppose, but great work nonetheless. Take a break and we'll get back to it. PEACE OUT!!!