Dealing with Astaroth (Pt. 2)

Rias POV

I am anxiously awaiting (Y/n)'s arrival, while the rest of my peerage are making any final preparations for our battle against Astaroth. Then a magic circle appears and (Y/n) teleports through, everyone happily greets him and when he turns his attention to me, I have a noticable disappointed look on my face.

(Y/n): Uh-oh.

Rias: 'Uh-oh' is right! Why didn't you ask for backup last week?!

(Y/n): Those two alien monsters? Come on Rias, those two were pushovers.

Rias: Do have any idea how worried we were?!

(Y/n): Uh no, you weren't there.

I walk up to (Y/n) and slap him across the cheek, when he reels back, I then give him a tight hug. He hugged back and said...

(Y/n): I'm sorry, but I knew I could handle this. The rest of you would've only gotten in the way.

Issei: Don't underestimate us!

(Y/n): Wouldn't dream of it, we just didn't know what kind of powersets we were dealing with so it was either risk all of us or just me. It may be hard to believe, but I'm a lot tougher than I look.

Everyone: *laughs*

Rias: Just be more careful okay.

(Y/n): No promises.

I then just give him a kiss and the rest of us get ready for battle. A magic circle appears with my brothers symbol and we all step through, but we were in for a surprise. We step through and see the battlefield, we then hear maniacal laughing, I look up and see an army of the Khaos Brigade staring us all down. (Y/n) immediately gets in front of us and his back starts to light up. Just then though Asia screams as she is forcefully pulled through a magic circle by Diodora, while Diodora laughs and leaves us at the mercy of the army in front of us.

Issei: Asia!

(Y/n): Blonde?!

Rias: Grr, Diodora will pay dearly for this.

Kiba: But right now we have an army to deal with.

(Y/n): No, I have an army to deal with.

Rias: What are you talking about (Y/n)?

(Y/n): I had a feeling Diodora would do whatever it takes to get Asia, so I let your brother know what might be going on and I'm ashamed to say I was right and didn't tell you. You all need to go after Asia, make sure she's okay! I'll deal with the trash!

Issei: What?! No way dude, we may be rivals but I'm not going to let you face all this by yourself!

(Y/n): Issei, I'm the only one who has a chance! Asia needs all of you more than I do, now GO!

Rias: *sniffles* You'd better be alive when I get back.

(Y/n): No need to worry, Rias. I've got this.

Begrudgingly, I lead the rest of my peerage away as (Y/n) calls out to the army.

(Y/n): Come then little Khaos Brigade, test yourselves against the King of the Monsters!

(Y/n) POV

I transform into Godzilla mode and everyone sees my 275ft size and I let out a massive-