In Preparation for Monsters

(Y/n) POV

I slowly wake up the next morning after our late night activities, I open my eyes and block out the sun's glare with my hand. My eyes focus and land on Rias' sleeping face, lightly snoring with a smile on her lips. I gently move some strands of hair out of her face and Rias begins to stir. She opens her blue eyes and her gaze falls upon me and she smiles even more.

Rias: Good morning, (Y/n).

(Y/n): Good morning, Rias.

Rias leans up and kisses my lips and we stay like this for a solid minute, she then pulls away.

Rias: Mmm, you were amazing last night, my lovely servant~

(Y/n): Yeah, I thought-

My speech gets cut off by visions that appear to be different monsters, I can't make them all out but they have to mean something. I am knocked out of my trance and see Rias worringly trying to get my attention and it doesn't help that her beautiful rack is jiggling in front of my face.

Rias: (Y/n), are you alright?

(Y/n): Uh...

Rias: Stop looking at my boobs and answer me.

(Y/n): Sorry. I can't help that you're beautiful to look at. Um, I just had visions of several monsters but I'm not sure what it means.

Rias: I wonder if this has anything to do with Mothra's warning. Either way, we can't ignore this, I'll get everyone together for a breakfast meeting.

(Y/n): I need to ask Godzilla a few questions. I'll be down shortly.

Rias gives me another kiss as we get cleaned up and dressed, I then sit back on my bed and talk with my partner.

(Y/n): Care to explain a few things buddy?

Godzilla: I have been absent from this world for decades, and due to that, the monsters I once kept in check or away from Earth now roam the Earth unchecked and unchallenged.

(Y/n): How many are we talking?

Godzilla: I've lost count, some are of Earth, others are invaders from space.

(Y/n): Well, *stands* time to break the news to the others.

Godzilla: It will be alright. We are too stubborn to let some monster wannabes push us around.

(Y/n): Let's kick some ass.

I head downstairs to the kitchen and see Rias has breakfast all ready, Rias sees me and winks as she smirks at me. I blush a little and start eating, Akeno then made some comments about me and Rias' activities last night and while I was hesitant, Rias was a little more forthcoming. Issei was of course jealous because he hadn't banged any of the ladies in his harem. As everyone finished, Rias brought it up.

Rias: So, I called this meeting because it may concern everyone to pay attention. (Y/n)?

(Y/n): I had a vision this morning and the way Godzilla put it, numerous monsters Godzilla used to protect our world from are now roaming Earth once again, with no one to stop them.

Asia: How many monsters are there.

(Y/n): I do not know.

Issei: *annoyed* Wow, you're just so useful right now.

Rias: Issei!

      Issei flinched away before addressing the group again.

Rias: (Y/n), we just talked about this. We are a team, a family, we can and will help you.

(Y/n): I'm sorry Rias, these monsters will only submit if I alone defeat them. However, it would not hurt to know some things about these monsters.

Rias: Well, I suppose that will have to do. I will start looking through different legends that might have anything to do with these monsters.

Asia: I can help too, Rias.

Rias: (Y/n), do you have any idea how to find these monsters?

(Y/n): I think they come to me.

Issei: Hold on. You mean to say that Japan could soon be overrun with giant monsters?

(Y/n): It appears so. Unless, I can confront them away from the city.

Kiba: There's one thing we're overlooking. (Y/n) can't achieve full power with his current radiation level. You'll be at a serious disadvantage out there.

(Y/n): I'll just have to deal with it.

Xenovia: Can you not go back to the radiation source and absorb more power there.

(Y/n): Yes, but that would run the risk of leaving you all undefended should these monsters decide to attack this place just to draw me out.

Rias: That won't be an issue since you can travel there via magic circle.

(Y/n): Yeah, I guess.

Rias: (Y/n), *puts her hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder* we'll be ok, right now you need to get as strong as possible before the first monsters show themselves.

(Y/n): Hmph, fine.

Begrudgingly, I agree and Rias makes a portal, I give her a kiss and head through the portal. Time for more training and radiation for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Rias POV

I close the portal and I turn to the others and notice Akeno has a smirk on her face.

Rias: *sigh* What, Akeno?

Akeno: Oh, I just couldn't help but over hear some of you two's activities last night. How far did you guys go?

Rias: *blushes heavily* That's none of your business!

Akeno: HAHAHA! You guys must've gone all the way by that expression!

Issei: Hold on, you and (Y/n) did it? Aw man, that was supposed to be my conquering dream.

Rias: Do I need to dish out punishments for all to get you to get back to training and work?!

Everyone: NO!

Rias: Then what are you doing standing here?!

Everyone clears out and Issei has to drag Akeno out of the room, I then take a deep breath and my mind wanders to last nights event. I shake it off and head to the club library to look into these monsters Godzilla described to (Y/n). I need to be ready for anything because there's no telling how powerful some of these creatures are, but whatever comes our way (Y/n) and I will face them together.

(A/N): Alright, here we are. The moment you have all been waiting for! It's (Y/n), the current wielder of Godzilla, VS, some of the toughest monsters Godzilla has gone up against. Thank you readers and followers for all of your support and acceptance of me as a writer. For a long time I didn't think I would ever be a writer and now I am having a lot of fun and it's mostly because you guys enjoy my content. So, thank you again. Have a great day, work hard and be nice, and I'll see you next time. PEACE OUT!!!