Skirmish on the Bridge

3rd Person POV

      Issei and the rest of the Occult research club, as well as Azazel and Irina are in a standoff with several unknown individuals that are suspected of taking the leader of the Youkai, Yakasa, captive. The leader of the outfit speaks to the group.

Cao Cao: I am Cao Cao. Descendant of the famous Cao Cao of the Three Kingdoms, it seems.

Kunou: Are you the ones who took my mother?! What do you plan to do with her?!

Cao Cao: *confidant* Your mother is helping us perform an experiment.

Kunou: *quietly* An experiment?

Cao Cao: Before that, I wanted to greet the Governor General Azazel, and the Red Dragon Emperor. Although, I was hoping to meet another, but no matter. I wanted to exchange blows.

Azazel: Very well, but first we'd like you to return the Youkai leader. We have some important things to establish with her.

Cao Cao: *smug* Then please, try and take her from us.

    Issei activates his gauntlet and Cao Cao starts giving orders.

Cao Cao: Leonardo, release antimonsters that are effective against devils.

The short man in a hooded cloak used a sacred gear to create monsters from shadows on the ground.

Azazel: Annihilation Maker.

Cao Cao: Correct, it is a Longinus that can make any monster the user wishes.

Azazel: So, a power that can destroy the world is in your factions hands.

Issei: Oh boy, that's a problem. Activate Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!

      Issei's armor forms and everyone else readies themselves.

Azazel: Seeing as he hasn't sent titan-class monsters to each strategic point, the user must still be in development.

Cao Cao: As expected from the Governor General. As you say, he has yet to reach that level. However, he is very skilled at one thing.

    One of the summoned monsters fires a beam across the bridge making a huge explosion.

Issei: A beam of Light?!

Cao Cao: He can make anti-monsters that target his opponents weaknesses.

      The rest of the monsters fire the same beam of light, Azazel expertly blocks all of them, Xenovia and Kiba counter attack and take out a few monsters.

Issei: *thoughts* Not all of our team members are here right now. We're under manned and under powered. How do we fight? Think! Think!

      Issei then thinks what Rias would do in the situation and issues orders of his own.

Issei: Kiba! Can you hear me?!

Kiba: Yeah!

Issei: Make swords that eat light and pass them out! *starts making light eating swords*