Godzilla vs Anguirus (For Real this Time)

(Y/n) POV

     I am meditating in the radiation temple, while I've been here I've been thinking of everyone, if they're alright. I felt the presence of a monster back at home for a short time, then nothing. I guess Rias and the others handled it, I start to think Rias again. She cared for me when my own family told me to make my own way in the world and kicked me out of the house. As I think about my friends, I hear a magic circle open up and I open my eyes to see who is coming. Asia then comes through and is worried.

(Y/n): Blonde? How are you not affected by the radiation?

Asia: My magic protects me, but right now a monster has come to the city, we need your help, please.

(Y/n): Let's go then!

     We walk back through the magic circle and I see Issei crash into the building next to us. As Asia checks on him, I walk outside and see in the distance a dinosaur looking monster, with a spiked armoured back and a spiked club tail.

 As Asia checks on him, I walk outside and see in the distance a dinosaur looking monster, with a spiked armoured back and a spiked club tail

Rias: (Y/n)!

     I turn around and Rias pulls me into a hug, I can tell she is somewhat worried.

(Y/n): It's alright, now what do we know about this beast?

Rias: A real glutton for punishment, we hit it with everything we had and it still came out without a scratch.

(Y/n): It's alright, I'll handle it from here. Get our friends to safety, I'm gonna take care of this joker.

Rias: Please, be careful.

(Y/n): I got this, really.

     Rias kisses me and heads away to collect her peerage and I transform into my 350 ft. form and roar at this new foe.

(Y/n): What do you got partner?

Godzilla: Anguirus, an ancient foe from the time I was created and we've been rivals ever since.

      Anguirus roars back and we charge eachother, when we clash my higher strength allows me to push Anguirus several meters. However, Anguirus' low center of gravity allowed him to maintain his balance and dig in. He then bites my leg and I reel back a little and then get hit when Anguirus body checks me and pushes me back even further. I stabilize myself and side step just in time for him to miss a charge attack, I then grab him by the tail, pull and spin him around and send him skidding across the ground. Anguirus recovers but too late to avoid my tail swipe, my tail connects and knocks Anguirus on his side, but he quickly gets back on his feet.

(Y/n): Sucker knows how to keep his balance, I'll give him that.

Godzilla: We've been at this for a long time.

     Anguirus then roars and charges at me again and I quickly realize that Anguirus is really strong and I am not running at full power, I need to be careful. Anguirus tackles me and I actually topple to the ground, then he proceeds to hit me in the face with his spiked tail. I roar in pain as I try to recompose myself, just when I start to get my vision back, Anguirus is already into another tail swing this time he hit my ribs and while I did hear a crack, they quickly heal and I get ready for his next attack. I'm not gonna beat him head on his defense is too strong, so when he charges at me again, I try a tail sweep and take out his legs and he falls on his side exposing his belly. I charge up an atomic breath and fire.

     The Atomic Breath hits Anguirus dead on and deals major damage, but he still manages to get back on his feet  and swing his tail club and hit me in the jaw. That really hurt and I am dazed and collapse to my hands and knees. I am hit in the side by a tackle and fall to my side, as Anguirus then hits my abdomen several times with his tail, I hear.

Rias: Please, (Y/n), get up!

     Hearing Rias' voice of encouragement, I am revitalized and stop Anguirus' tail and toss him away with one hand. I get up and push Anguirus back with a well placed tail swipe to his face. I stand and roar at Anguirus as he recovers, I claw his face several times, then grab his front leg and flip him onto his back. I charge up an Atomic Breath and fire at him for several seconds, when the dust swttles after I stop firing, I see Anguirus barely conscious. I walk up to him and put one foot on Anguirus' chest and roar to the sky in victory. Afterwards, I flip Anguirus back onto his feet and he retreats to the ocean in submission. I take a deep breath after beating my first challenger, I transform into my devil form and I am tackled by a red blur. I look to see Rias laughing and congratulating me for my fight. She then leans up and kisses my lips, I kiss back and we stay like this for a minute. We get up and head back to the clubhouse after Rias has wiped the memories of the monstrous battle that destroyed a large portion of the city.

Rias: Good job again. I am proud of you, my love.

(Y/n): Thank you, madam President. However, this is only the beginning there are much stronger monsters out there and they won't stop coming.

Rias: But you will always defeat them because you are fighting something other than just yourself and that's one of the many reasons why I fell in love with you. But tonight, I think you deserve a little reward~

(Y/n): Oh boy, I can't wait.

     Rias uses magic to close the bedroom door she then attacks me with passion and lustful desire. I am in for a long night.

(A/N): Hey guys, sorry for the long wait, I hope this makes up for it. If you enjoyed be sure to use you Atomic Breath on that like button and if you're new then please consider following my channel so upu never miss any new content from me. I wish you all a wonderful day and I'll see in the next battle. PEACE OUT!!!