Battra

(Y/n) POV

After a night with Rias, we got called to a site where fallen angels have been seen gathering in large numbers. We get to the last known location of a specific fallen angel and find a magical trail that we can follow. It was weird because the trail is so obvious and this fact puts me on edge and Rias seemed to notice.

Rias: (Y/n)? Are you alright?

(Y/n): This trail is just too obvious, it smells of a trap.

Rias: You noticed that too, huh? Everyone, be on your guard. We don't know what could be lurking out here.

     As we continue through the forest that leads to the mountains, I have all senses on high alert. We continue to follow the trail until we come to what looks like a ruined temple.

Rias: These symbols. They seem to depict a creature that resembles Mothra but different in some way.

(Y/n): Mothra told me she had an evil counterpart that can bend the minds of the weak to it's will. Maybe you all should stay outside to avoid possibly being enthralled.

Rias: Your concern is noted.

(Y/n): Rias?

We continued deeper into the ruins, I start to get the sense that we're being watched and try to keep a sharp eye. As we pressed deeper into the ruins, Issei gets my attention in a very nervous tone.

Issei: Um, (Y/n)?

(Y/n): What?

I look at his face as everyone stops and I see he is trying to hold back some fear, that's when I feel something moving on my back and look on my left shoulder and see a tarantula. I gently wipe them off me and Issei now has a tarantula on his shoulder and I gesture for him to turn around. He does so and there is a carpet of spiders on his back, I look up and see a whole mess of webs.

(Y/n): *as I wipe off Issei's spiders* Don't worry. Tarantulas aren't dangerous.

Gasper: That's a lie. *as he cowers next to Koneko*

Akeno: Don't worry Gaspey, they only bite if you're afraid.~

Gasper: No!

Rias: Let's move.

We continue through the temple and we come to a unusual ray of sunlight peering through the darkness.

(Y/n): Stop.

Rias: Darling?

(Y/n): Stay out of the light.

Everyone waits while I crawl underneath the light beam, on the other side I then wave my hand in the light and a spike trap erupts from the wall next to me. Most of the Occult Club squeal in fright and surprise as they see a skeleton on one of the spike traps. The others avoid the ray of light and we continue through the temple. We come to a corridor with a stone carved picture on either wall, I look at the floor and stop Kiba from walking further.

Koneko: What now?

I grab a unlit torch and look around, I look at the floor and see something strange, I use the torch to trace the floor as Rossweisse kneels down next to me. The torch then hits a man made crack in the floor, I then press the torch down onto what appears to be a pressure plate. The plate lowers and a dart whizz's past Rossweisse's nose and into the torch handle.

(Y/n): Take great care where you step.

Issei: Someone really didn't want anyone getting in here huh?

We continue and find a really big open chamber with the ceiling forming a dome-like structure with a hole at the center raining down a beam of energy onto some sort of giant organic structure. Rias then points out a bunch of fallen angels and even demons and light angels surrounding the structure.