Godzilla vs. The Juggernuat Drive

(Y/n) POV

     Issei has gone completely beserk and entered to what Rias referred to as the Juggernuat Drive. Issei attacked Shalba with such force Shalba was badly injured and half the fortress was destroyed in the process. The rest of our group are debating whether or not to stay and try to help Issei or get somewhere safe. Issei then started charging up a massive attack-

Draig: BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST! LONGINUS SMASHER!

     A massive green beam of energy completely obliterated Shalba in one blast, Issei then turned his rage on everything around him. Gasper tried to stop Issei but Issei was unfazed, I then think of a really dumb idea.

(Y/n): Rias do you think you can get through to Issei?

Rias: What do you mean?

(Y/n): I'll engage Issei in combat the rest of you find some sort of solution to calm Issei down. The more I fight him I fear the powerful and uncontrollable he will become.

Rias: (Y/n), that is a huge risk. You could die in this attempt.

(Y/n): If that means I can keep Rias' peerage, my friends, safe then I will gladly take that risk. Especially for you Rias.

Kiba: I don't like it but I get it. I think it's worth a shot.

Xenovia: Agreed. I don't like this anymore than you do. I think I can only handle losing one friend today.

     I kiss Rias' forhead, I can see she still didn't agree with this but was willing to go along with it. So I charge in towards Issei, I tell Godzilla to amp it up. With that I transform into Godzilla's full 1000ft form and all of his power is at my disposal.

Godzilla: Be warned your body will only be able to handle my full power for 10 minutes before your body starts taking permanant damage.

(Y/n): I don't care. We have a fellow devil to save, even if he is a pervert.

     Issei seemed so tiny now but I knew he had power to rival gods, so I need to use everything I've learned to defeat him.

     Issei roars back and charges me, I smack him away with a back hand into some rubble. Issei then comes flying in and, while I didn't take any damage, I still felt the hit. Issei's smaller size allows him to maneuver more quickly, my durability is really going to be put to the test. I see him trying to prepare another Longinus Smasher, so I start charging up my Atomic Breath.

Draig: BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST! LONGINUS SMASHER!

Rias POV

     The two beams of power connect and both are equally matched, but I knew we didn't have long and needed to come up with something quick.

(Y/n) POV

Issei and I clash fists creating massive shockwaves, I grab Issei in a bite and toss him into a large pile of rubble, he recovers and fires a beam of fire at me, which did minimal damage. I then charge at Issei and we ram heads, neither of us giving up the fight. I slash at him but instead of hitting the ground, Issei recovers and takes flight and prepares a charge attack, I wait for the charge and as Issei gets close, I wind up a tail swipe. The attack connects and Issei is sent skidding across the battlefield, but his power is still rising. Just then, a beam of magic came from behind me and hit Issei, I turn to see where the beam came from and see, sigh Vali.

(Y/n): Great, just one more thing I have to deal with.

Vali: Relax monster, I'm not here to fight you. I'm here to help.

(Y/n): Like I'm going to believe that.

Just then I get hit by one of Issei's fire blasts and take a little damage but the force of the hit knocks me back and I recover too late to get body slammed and am knocked onto the ground. I recover to see Issei prepare for another fire blast, I quickly charge another Atomic Breath and blast Issei away into a pile of rubble. Vali tries to help but his powers are next to useless because Issei just used Divine Dividing to half the power Vali was putting out. Issei then charges me and latches onto my back begins pummeling me, in response I decide to use an Atomic Pulse.

(Y/n): Vali, get clear!

Even though I hate the guy I still have to save him, I charge to full power and let 'er rip.

Issei is thrown off and lands on the edge of the crater I created.

(Y/n): *thoughts* Any time Rias.

Issei starts to get up and I charge up an Atomic Breath and blast him with everything I've got left, until finally I hear.

Rias: Issei! Please remember who you are!

I stop my attack and suddenly turn back into my devil form, now I am exhausted and can't move, I collapse to the ground and black out.

Timeskip 2 Days Later

     I slowly come to and immediately grab my head because of a splitting headache, I try to get up but a weight on my chest prevents me from doing so. I look down and see a mess of blood red hair and Rias' cute sleeping face on my chest. I blush a bit as Rias starts to stir, she sits up and as she stretches, the blanket falls off her and reveals her entire naked body. She looks around and her eyes land on me and she grows a concerned look on her face.

Rias: (Y/n), thank goodness you're alright!

     She throws herself onto me and wrap her arms around my neck in a hug, I wince in pain but fight through it and hug her back. I the feel tears on my skin, I gently lifted her head to look at me.

(Y/n): Rias, what's wrong?

Rias: *sniffles* Sorry, I was just so worried about you. After Issei was confirmed he was going to be okay, I waited in your room for you to wake up. You took a lot of damage during your fight, Asia and I healed you as best we could, but...

(Y/n): Wait, Blonde's alive?!

Rias: Yes, Vali and his group found her in the dimensional gap and brought her back to us..... You reckless idiot, I was so worried about you!

(Y/n): I'm sorry but it was the only way to keep collateral damage minimal, sort of.

Rias: Just promise me you'll never do something like that again.

(Y/n): I'll try my best, I just don't want to see any of you hurt, so sometimes those decisions I make, become necassary.

Rias: Alright, I can live with that, just don't be afraid to ask for our help because some of us can do things you can't do, that's why we're a team in the first place. To help eachother when another falters.

(Y/n): Fair enough.

     Rias then leans down and our lips connect into a passionate kiss, she quickly escalates things and stradles my groin as we continue our makeout session long into the night.

(A/N): Hey guys sorry about my tardiness, this fight was difficult to coreograph because I hadn't watched the series in a while, so I had to rewatch it to figure this out. Hope you like it, be sure to leave a like if you did and I'll see you all next time. PEACE OUT!!!