Ch.14 "The Man with More Wrinkles than my Grandma "

She was welcomed with warmth when she woke, she peeled her heavy eyelids open. A thick dark purple (almost black) blanket laid on her aching body, the blanket looked like it belonged to a King. Karliah thew the dark thick blanket off of her and sat with her legs crossed, she looked around at her new surroundings. Dimly lit room, really dusty, on her right was multiple wardrobes, display cases with cuburds under them, Auri-EL's Bow sat on the weapon rack was attached to the cuburds by a wide piece of wood.

She couldn't look at the other side due to a familiar voice.

"Qahnaarin!"

"Durnehviir."

"You-you could say that."

The dragon-man looked completely different, light olive green hair that is not greasy, a little bit taller, his face had more skin on it, basically he had more skin all over his body because it wasn't as bony. He was wearing a white shirt that wasn't tied, so most of his buff chest was exposed, a black pair of pants that had a bunch of holes around his knees and calves, and he had no boots on.

"And what do you mean 'You could say that'?" Karliah skeptically asked.

"Before the Ideal Masters put me in the Soul Cairn I had no faan. name," The dragon-man rolled his shoulders back and pushed himself off of the huge doorway and made his way to Karliah. He sat down next to her, he sung his long legs on the bed and crossed them when he rested them on Karliah's left knee,"Now, anymore questions?"

"Yeah, uh, what would you want me to call hi?"
(You)

"Hmm, I don't mind what you call zu'u," He hummed.
(Me)

Karliah dipped her head, "So, uh, sense you're here, she's;dead?"

The dragon nodded. Karliah sighed and put her head on her hands after resting her elbows on her knees. Tears threatened to roll down her pale face, but she blinked them away, the mysterious dragon-man placed his large hand on the side of her head. Tears escaped her sealed eyes.

__________
4E, 201

__________

Karliah

Race: Nord

Age: 20

Height:6'3

___________

She stared at the light olive green haired dragon-man in the small pool of water under the large deck of (k skin). The un-distorted dragon-man disappeared under the clear water and reappeared with a salmon between his sharp teeth, he shook his head and let go of the salmon. The large fish hit one of the larger rocks that lined the edge of the water.

"Got us dinna'!" He called after he shook out his long poofy light olive green hair from water.

He quickly grabbed the fish and ran up the stairs, he slapped the salmon on the round table next to her.

"Durn," Karliah sighed, "Did you forget about what I told you?"

"Yep!" He cheered.

She rolled her eyes at the dragon's boldness,"I tracked down a bunch of members of the Dark Brotherhood down in Cryriidal. So I need to go find them."

The dragon huffed, Karliah swore that smoke came out of his nose. He pulled her into a quick hug, and Karliah hurried inside the large manor to change from the dark oversized clothing into her thick dark grey leather armor.

~Dragon-man's pov~

I should tell her that she is wearing Alduin's clothing.