Ch.7 "Home"

(What Beldon should look like)

The art is not by me, I found it on Pinterest!!

Any predictions? Please tell, I may put some them in for the future! (Could happen during the Marvel part[any time actually, orr I could make a random chapter with some random ideas])
Anyways...
Enjoy!

After running around half of Skyrim I finally could go home, the only home I have. My feet were horribly blistered, every now and then I get a sent of my own stench, that's what I get for not bathing in two weeks. Having the cold or warm water run down your head the to your back after many sweaty hours of training, it's divine.

I rode onto the dirt road leading to the house. I began to ride faster through the green grass peaking through the dirt. The wind blew through my long ebony hair, then, something in me came alive. I crouched on the horse, tilting my head up I let more wind to blow through my hair. Something roared inside, my ears popped, I herd drumming inside my head.

It felt like a woman, no, multiple of them, inside of my head singing like an experienced bard singing a high note. The rushing fiery blood pushed adrenaline right to my legs. So much energy in a mortal body.

I leapt up off of the horse, as I ran Thunder was galloping a bit faster than me. Whenever I ran so far and so fast my long legs would give out and start to slack. But this time, just more and more energy would burst into my legs.

I never noticed that I ran past the manor, I kept running until I met the lake. I dropped to my knees, I cupped my hands and took some water, I splashed the water onto my face, while Lord of Thunder drank some water. Then I heard that familiar loving voice.

"Karliah?"

I pulled myself up and I ran just like I did when I came to the lake. I passed the confused necromancer in a blink of an eye. (I ignored my brutality blistered feet) I saw Beldon before he saw me and I tackled him down with a hug. I have never hugged someone so tight (in fact I never hugged someone, they have to force me to) my arms hurt.

He patted my head before he spoke, "I've missed you, Karliah."

My name rolled off of his tongue so gently, so flawlessly, like a Flawless Ruby. We were only separated for a week and a half, but we acted like we were reuniting in the afterlife.

"Lets eat dinner, mmm?"

After dinner I laid down in my bed upstairs. I was thinking if I ever became famous for something then I should write a journal with all of my adventures in it. I shot up and carefully walked to the full bookcase. I grabbed three empty books with the Skyrim Dragon on the cover. I searched for an ink well and a quill, once I found them I sat down at my desk.

I left the front page empty just in case if I have any special name. Then I started to write away about the first thing I remember, to now. Then I remembered, wasn't I going to take a bath?

When I was done writing I carefully walked down the stairs. Beldon had his nose deep into his nightly reading book, but I felt his gaze as I walked to the cellar.

As I. bathed in the big water basin I thought what more could I tell Beldon about my adventures. I didn't tell him about the vampires I ran into, that was the weird part. They would not trace a single drop of blood, until I decapitated them. So beheading them will kill 'em?

I finished up bathing, I slid my dark grey armor on, I didn't bother putting on my gauntlets or cloak. I took linen wrap and wrapped it around my poorly blistered feet. I stood and walked around the small bathing room, the linen wrap lessened the pain by a lot.

"Should have listened to Beldon," I said to myself.

He had told me to wear the wrap around my feet to prevent bad blistering. I grabbed my cloak then folded it, I grabbed my gauntlets and set them on my cloak as I picked it up. I fled the room and headed up the latter to the main house.

Beldon was still reading, I walked up the stairs, skipping one at a time. I closed the door and put on my sleep wear.

If anyone bought me a dress I would sell it

If anyone bought me a dress I would sell it. y. Unless, it was a certain type, black or dark colors, long sleeve, and it doesn't go down to my feet. Beldon knew, he always bought me something he knew that I would wear.

Speaking of Beldon, I need to tell him about the vampires. And, I decided not to tell him about the multiple bards in my head until it really bothers me.(They would come and go) I stepped out of my room and walked over to Beldon. I pulled out a chair and sat in it.

"I have something else exciting about my adventure," I said after he was done reading with silence.

"And what should that be? mmm?"

"V-Vampires," I whimpered after I hesitated.

Beldon raised his eyebrows and turned his head slowly to me. He locked his mysterious loving red eyes with my cloudless sky eyes.

"Good," He said after inspecting my eyes.

"They won't die until I cut their heads' off," I curiously said.

He stood up and leaned over the back of my chair, he hummed a tune as he leaned closer. My body relaxed at his humming, he put his hand under my jaw and lifted my head, locking my piercing sky blue eyes with his blood filled ones.

He smiled and kissed my nose, then my forehead.

He smiled once more and tapped his free hand on my shoulder before he said, "Now, go to bed, my dearest Karliah."

I stood up and embraced Beldon in a tight hug. I kissed him on his cheekbone and quietly walked up the stairs. I could feel his soft warm gaze on me. Instead of laying down I grabbed the books "Dragon War", and " The Time Before Man"

1034 words