"You will come back. You're my mate and we can't stay without each other for much longer."

"We could if I just accept the rejection." He winced in pain like I just struck him at the word 'rejection'. "Why are you acting like that hurt you? You aren't the one that was rejected."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the pain we've cause you and Dawn and I wish we could undo it because Gray didn't understand what he was doing. He didn't give a shit then but now we're both slowly changing and he's began to realise and appreciate those around him. We both know where you stand in our life and that's before everything including the pack."

"If he really has change, he wouldn't have just threatened to mark me without my consent," I spat out.

"I admit, I got angry and that was from me mostly. He was getting frustrated. He didn't mean it and he wouldn't have done it."

I let out a deep sigh. "This is why I can't come back with you. You got angry for one second and you decided to threaten me. What's gonna happen when you get angry and the anger doesn't fade?"

"If you're implying that we might hurt you physically, we wouldn't."

"Oh so, hurting me mentally is fine?" He let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair. "You know what Ice, just go home please. Just leave me alone."

"I can't do that because you're gonna leave again and it'll take me years to find you. So just come back with me. See for yourself that we've changed and that we're changing. We're doing the work and now we just need you back. I'm so fucking sorry for threatening you. And I promise it won't happen again. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again."

"I can't, Ice," I told him firmly, making my mind up for what I was about to do next. "I, Alana Reid-."

"-Don't do it," he interrupted me.

"-accept-." Before I could move, Ice was in front of me and slammed his lips against mine, in an attempt to stop me speaking.

He was successful.

My eyes widened as tingles erupted through my body, starting from my lips. I could feel my wolfs happiness radiating from her as she danced around happily in my head.

At least he kissed me and didn't mark me like he threatened to.

His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. Without even thinking, my lips moved in sync with his as a feeling euphoria took over my senses.

This moment, well not exactly this moment with these circumstances, was something I've always wanted. I've wanted to have this moment with my mate from the moment I found out about mates. This is a moment I've only ever been able to dream about since I was a child. I've only been longing for a moment like this since I met him. I've wanted to be held like this by him.

Running out of air, our lips separated and Ices yellow eyes were no longer there as I was met with Graysons brown ones. "Well at least you didn't mark me to shut me up," I chuckled dryly.

Grayson rolled his eyes. "So will you come back with me?," he asked, his minty breath fanning my face from how close he was. It was only now that I noticed his arms were still wrapped around me as the distance between us wasn't very spacious.

My breath hitched in my throat as my eyes turned glassy, hinting that I was talking to my wolf. "Please. Please. Please," she begged me.

"It was nice but it might've only been a one time thing," I tried to tell her. That kiss pushed her over onto the other side.

"We won't know unless we give him another chance. Please. He's our mate. And if he fucks up one more time, we'll leave."

"I really hate you sometimes," I sighed out. I could hear her chuckling before I closed the link. She's so happy and I don't want to do anything that'll not make her happy because her being happy is a rare thing nowadays.