She was stroking my erect dick, giving it an occasional squeeze, while I was fingering her pussy with my right hand and massaging her breasts through her open blouse with the other.

I felt her tongue slither around mine, slowly making its way further into my mouth.

We broke our kiss five minutes later.

Smirking, I went a bit lower to focus my attention to her breasts.

Sana adjusted her position on the sofa so that she could continue giving me a slow and steady handjob.

I started with her left tit, teasing her nipple with my tongue for a few moments before eventually sucking at her like a baby wanting to be fed.

"Aaah... yes... suck those titties, Oppa," she moaned, tousling my hair with her free hand.

After a couple of minutes, I switched to the right breast, doing the same tease and lick treatment before I started sucking on it.

I rolled my tongue around her erect nipple, making her moan and gasp.

I felt her intensify her handjob on me soon afterwards.

After another five minutes, she pushed me away and got on her knees between my spread legs.

Smiling at me, she then began sucking my cock enthusiastically.

She bobbed her head at a steady pace, making her lips slide wonderfully along my length.

To add to the pleasure, she swirled her tongue around me as well, in perfect rhythm with her bobbing movements.

"I really can't get enough of this monster," she seductively said, giving me a wet and leisurely lick from root to tip, "As always, your cock is the best, Y/N Oppa. I'm always a slut for your cock."

"You really are horny tonight, aren't you?" was all I can say, admiring the view of Sana giving me yet a nice blowjob.

Sana worked her oral magic on my cock, twisting and twirling her tongue at random places of my growingly sensitive member, planting soft kisses along my entire length, and even sucking at my balls occasionally.

"Aahh... yes... suck that cock," I groaned, tilting my head back against the backrest of my seat.

After a few more minutes, she stopped and knelt up a bit, "I know my breasts are small compared to others, but i can still give you a titty-fuck, Oppa."

I chuckled at her frankness and bluntness.

I repositioned myself a bit, bring my dick up between her perky mounds.

Yeah, they were small compared to the other girls, but still, boobs are boobs.

I slid my saliva-coated member against her cleavage, moving my hips up and down.

Sana squeezed her tits together, making them rub against my cock as much as she could.

She tipped her head down and stuck her tongue out, catching the upper part of my length in her mouth whenever she could.

"Aaah... So wonderful," she said, "Your dick is so hot between my boobs."

Her smooth and warm skin rubbing against the underside of my cock sent shivers up and down my spine, increasing the pleasure that I was experiencing.

I decided to let loose any control, letting my orgasm build up rather quickly.

My dick throbbed and quivered more frequently the more I fucked Sana's tits.

She must have sensed it as well, "Cum on me, Oppa," she moaned, "Give me your hot spunk that I love so much..."

I obliged, going a little bit faster.