Graduation (Tzuyu)

Start from the beginning

"Tsk, tsk... Tzuyu, so dirty," I teased, holding her waist as I started sawing her cunt slowly, "Is that what they teach you in college these days?"

I slowly and leisurely humped her missionary style, gradually picking up speed along the way.

Tzuyu tried to match my movements, jerking her hips in tandem with my thrusts.

She reached for the dildo, switched it off, and started sucking on it, tasting her own juices.

Her breasts jiggled as our fucking became faster.

After ten minutes, we were going faster still.

Our skins slapped against each other, getting louder and faster.

She looked so sexy and naughty, all naked except for that loose graduation gown all opened up.

After a couple more minutes, she finally slid it off her shoulders, fully exposing her nude body.

But she still laid there, legs wide open, urging me to fuck her more.

"Yes, that's it, Oppa... right there... fuck me... aaah... fuck me more... harder... faster..." she was moaning like crazy in between breaks of her sucking her dildo.

After a while, we switched to a spoon position.

We both laid on our right sides as I continued fucking her like crazy.

I reached forward to fondle her tits as she continued sucking at her dildo.

The mirror from across the room reflected our hot and naughty action.

"Aaahh... so hot, watching myself get fucked by my manager oppa and my unnie's boyfriend..." Tzuyu moaned, "Fuck me, Y/N Oppa... Aaahh..."

"You like that?" I teased, "How do you like your graduation present so far?"

"This is the best, Oppa," Tzuyu craned her neck towards me, "You fucking me on my graduation is the best present ever," and then planted a soft kiss on my lips.

After fifteen more minutes, we both felt our orgasms building up.

We humped each other like there was no tomorrow, grunting and groaning incoherently until we hit our climax at the same time.

"Aaaaahhh... I'm cumming!!!" I panted, digging my cock as deeply as I could into her tightening pussy.

"Inside me, Oppa... cum inside me!" she squealed a split second before she climaxed.

We both went rigid as my trembling dick erupted inside her, sending thick and violent streaks of hot, sticky semen up her love hole and into her womb.

Tzuyu shook uncontrollably once again as she exploded for the second time tonight.

I kept shooting wad after wad of cum, mixing with her own juices.

Eventually, I felt our hot connection leaking with our mixed cum, dribbling down her thighs and onto the bedsheet.

After a full minute, we both eventually relaxed.

I slid out of her sopping wet cunt, copiously leaking with her juices.

But I noticed that I was still rock hard, even after that massive orgasm.

My cock stood proud and erect, and very swollen, glistening with so much mixed cum.

After allowing myself a few moments to catch my breath, I smirked.

She wanted to get naughty, I'll give her naughty.

I repositioned myself back to missionary style, aiming my member at her puckered asshole.

"Give me your toy, Tzuyu," I said, "It's time for you to have some more fun."

Her eyes glistened with lust, knowing exactly what was going to happen next as she felt my dick poke against her backdoor, "Do it, Oppa. Give it to me."

I slowly eased my way into her anus, feeling her stretch to accommodate my throbbing length to the fullest.

Once I was fully buried in her butt, I inserted her dildo into her cunt, setting it at midspeed.

"Aaaahh... yes... my pussy... my ass... so good..." Tzuyu moaned as I started fucking her asshole, "Y/N Oppa... fuck my slutty ass good... aaahhhh... yessss... so good..."

I became busier, humping her butt with my cock while pumping her dildo into her soaking wet cunt.

Tzuyu became more and more overwhelmed by her lust.

She started toying with her breasts, massaging her firm mounds and twisting and pulling at her nipples.

The sight of the horny Maknae being double penetrated by a real and a fake cock made me hornier.

"Oppa... your cock is growing bigger in my butt... aaahhh... so good..." she moaned louder, "Fuck me faster, Oppa... harder... please... Fuck me..."

I increased the pace of my anally fucking Tzuyu while I upped the speed of her dildo vibrating against her cunt walls, making her squeal more.

The neon yellow sex toy whirred away, working its magic on her cunt walls.

She then pushed my hand away and gripped her fake cock, pumping it against her pussy faster and harder.

That left me free to concentrate on my dick digging against her rectum.

"Fuck, Tzuyu-ah, you're so tight!" I grunted, drilling her asshole more and more, savoring the warm and wonderful tightness squeezing my cock.

"Your dick is the best, Y/N Oppa!" she squealed.

Tzuyu cummed multiple times in the next twenty minutes of hard anal sex, making a mess of both our lower bodies.

My balls slapped against her butt cheeks with each stroke and thrust into her swollen asshole.

It wasn't long before I started feeling my orgasm building up once more.

I drilled her butt for a few more minutes before I finally felt it was time for another release.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass, Tzuyu," I grunted, holding on to her waist as I kept humping her.

"Yes, Oppa... I want to feel your cum up my ass," she mumbled.

I rammed my dick as deeply as I could a second before I exploded, quickly filling up her tight, brown hole with my spunk.

Tzuyu moaned in satisfaction as I rode out my orgasm.

I pulled out my half-erect cock, letting my semen dribble out of her butthole.

She also pulled out her dildo from her cunt, allowing her to rest for the moment.

Eager for a little bit more, I gently started to lick her pussy, eventually French-kissing her labia lips gently and slowly.

She then dragged me up to her and kissed me, tasting her cum on my lips and tongue.

I felt my dick rub against her pussy lips, making me hard once again.

She flipped me over to my back and dove mouth first onto my cock, slurping and sucking me sloppily once again.

Man, I could never really get over that fact that Tzuyu can be this naughty whenever she felt so horny.

"I'm such a slut," she huskily said, "Straight out of my butt and into my mouth... but it's sooo good sucking your cock like that, Y/N Oppa..."

I was actually stunned by the sight of her giving me a hot and sloppy blowjob.

I stroked her hair to get it out of the way of her view as she continued bobbing her head up and down on my groin.

"Thank you for tonight, Y/N Oppa... But please... fuck me again ..." she softly said five minutes later, straddling me, "Fuck me over and over again tonight."