Comforting Jeongyeon (Jeongyeon)

Start from the beginning

That made her pussy lips and inner walls pulsate against my mouth as I continued to French-kiss her down there, digging my tongue deeper and deeper within her folds.

Pussy licking an Twice member was always a good thing.

U'LL ALSO LIKE

After ten minutes of sloppy foreplay, she wanted to go for the main event.

"Just fuck my brains out, Oppa," she huskily said as she turned around to straddle my torso, "Fuck me like there's no tomorrow," and rubbed her leaking opening against the underside of my shaft.

We both shivered as our genitals continued to rub against each other.

Her sensitive clit hit my dick several times, making her squeal a bit.

"This is fun, teasing each other like this," she chuckled, savoring the feeling of my cock sliding against her clit.

After a few more minutes of teasing, she lifted herself up.

Taking the cue, I positioned my dick right underneath her pussy and she then slowly lowered herself onto me.

We both watched as her luscious cunt devoured my swollen and saliva-coated cock, inch by warm and wonderful inch.

"Ahh... so good... as always... so big and hard..." Jeongyeon groaned as she continued to impale herself onto me, making me feel every single bit of our flesh squishing tightly against each other.

I felt her cunt walls slowly stretch to accommodate my member, massaging me from all sides as her butt finally touched my thighs.

I instinctively held her waist as she arched her back, pushing herself more against me, making her vagina swallow my penis completely.

"Aaaahh... Fuck... yes... your dick feels sooo good inside me..." Jeongyeon moaned, bracing her arms against my tummy.

I jerked my hips upwards just a tad bit, making my dick dig around her inner folds, "Fuck, Jeongyeon... aaaah... ungh..."

We both started moving.

She humped me, moving her lower body forwards and backwards, while I thrusted upwards against her thighs.

"Harder Oppa..." she begged as she started moving faster, rubbing her inner walls against my pistoning member, "Fuck me harder, Oppa..."

I obliged her, "Hold on tight," and pumped my hips faster and harder against her.

Within a couple of minutes, the sounds of our skins slapping against each other were growing louder and faster.

Jeongyeon groaned as my dick kept on slamming into her soaking wet cunt, creating little splashes of her love honey along my groin area.

She then took it a notch higher.

Planting her feet on the bed and her palms on my chest, she then started bouncing on me, going harder and faster as each minute passed by.

"Aaaah!!! Yes!!! This feels so gooooodd!!!" she threw her head back, pushing out her chest with her small but firm titties.

I reached up and toyed with her breasts for a bit, mashing her firm flesh and pinching her erect nipples.

Jeongyeon's body was all toned from head to foot that her muscles really showed.

And damn, sitting here butt naked in front of me with my cock shoved up her pussy was a sight to behold.

And it only made me hornier.

Allowing my lust to take over, I kept on fucking her hard and fast as she continued to ride me like a wild cowgirl.