Just when they were about to leave, Reflejo used Hwaryun's pocket and asked him to meet him in the room where he found the thorn. Before, Hwaryun brought Novick and Horyang with her to save Bam. The three of them went on different way with him and it seemed like they failed to escape as they encountered Reflejo and was defeated caught by him as hostages.

If Bam left to save Hwaryun and the others, then the time certainly won't be enough. But he insisted. At the end, Khun announced that he and his teammates would go and save Hwaryun.

"I also want to come!" Charlotte said and volunteered by raising her hand childishly.

"No, you are hurt" Bam immediately rejected.

"Brother, if those who are hurt aren't allowed to go, then you are also not allowed to go" Charlotte said. With her fan, she pointed to his wound. "Aren't you also hurt like me?"

Bam, "...."

At the end, Bam had no choice but to take Charlotte with him. When Khun looked at Charlotte who covered her smile with her bloody fan, he told her that not even her fan was big enough to hide her smile.

Their plan was simple. While the four of them will go and save Hwaryun, then the others would go and find the hostages. If they failed to come back in thirty minutes, then the others should be leaving first.

Charlotte, at outside, she appeared to be smiling and humming a song that they didn't recognize as it was the song that she used to listen in her former life but inside, she was actually nervous. Even though in the Manhwa, the three of them will make it out alive, she wasn't certain since she was now a variable. What if she made some changes? She can't guarantee that she would make everything similar.

She felt nervous, scared and also excited. She was nervous because she was worried what changes would happen in the fight later on. She was scared because she knew that this was too dangerous. She was excited because she never fight with someone as powerful as Reflejo and the enemies that she would be facing with the others will be tougher. Well, she would be able to fight with the others if she made it out alive with them.

At this moment, she told to herself to be positive.

"Don't get too anxious" Noah said to her.

"Who is being anxious?" Charlotte asked back. "I'm being excited!"

 When they arrived in the room where Bam was locked before, they saw Hwaryun, the red haired guide fell down on the ground unconsciously. Just by glancing at her, even a child could tell that she was badly beaten up and her condition made both slayer candidates felt worried for her. 

The room where Bam was locked before because of Reflejo and Beta....it was quite spacious. And there was a huge stone in the middle of the room. The stone was big enough for them to use it as an arena to fight with Reflejo, the man in black who was wearing a silver colored mask. That Reflejo, he was standing on the huge arena with his spear waiting for them to fight him.

Reflejo was in an upper hand. With the hostage Hwaryun, it was obvious that he was going to use her as his shield. He knew that this guide was precious to them and using her as his shield was a good choice.

"That burning charcoal really looked down on us" Charlotte said. She looked at her brother, "Brother, you will believe me right that I could read future, although it's not accurate?"

This was the first time Bam heard about it, so he was a bit surprised. On the other hand, Khun who had started to believe in her lies asked, "Then do you have an idea?"

"Let's just say that at this kind of situation, I could only predict his movements several times" Charlotte answered. "But I could only predict it six seconds ahead. Whether you are able to dodge or block it or not, it depends on how fast you moved. And besides, if I try to predict his movements, then I won't be able to fight."