Chapter 52

When I was recording a variety show, I mentioned that when I was a child, I saw a child eating zongzi on the road. I was very envious. It was obviously not the Dragon Boat Festival that day. When I say this, I am not so much envious that the other party has zongzi to eat, as I am envious of the leisurely and carefree feeling of being loved by my family.

    However, it seems that Rong Shen has completely misunderstood.

    When he gave Zhao Qingya a set dining car, he also gave me a zongzi cart, which was parked side by side with Zhao Qingya's dessert cart. Zongzi is said to taste good, but it is a bit big, and glutinous rice is not easy to digest. I am controlling my diet and it is not good to eat.

    Not long after this incident, I received a call from him in person. I pressed the first two calls because they were unfamiliar, but I didn't pick them up until the third.

    He didn't blame me at all, and asked me if the rice dumplings tasted good or not. I was stiff "um" for a long time, just wanting him to hang up the phone quickly.

    He might also hear my perfunctory, paused for a moment, and then asked me when to return to s city, he wanted to see me.

    Last time I didn't understand why he wanted to see me, and I couldn't refuse without excuses. This time I understood it thoroughly, and it was even harder to refuse.

    "The day after tomorrow, I have time that afternoon."

    So, people are very realistic animals. Once they know that they are favored, they feel confident . I talked to Rong Shen, and now I don’t even use honorifics. Even making appointments for a meal is based on your own schedule, which is quite a hegemonic posture of "you adjust yourself, love to see or not".

    But Rong Shen is now a silly father, even if I let him wait for my notification, he probably would be happy.

    Back in s city, I had an appointment with him for lunch in a high-end Michelin restaurant. The restaurant environment is private and quiet, very suitable for chatting.

    During the meal, I prayed that he would not tell me about Gu Yuanli, nor would he suddenly throw out the results of the paternity test and let me call him Dad.

    Fortunately, he may also be in the stage of temptation or hesitation, and did not rush to take action. After a meal, he always asked me about filming, pretending to be caring about Zhao Qingya through me. But he didn't even know that the other side's scene had been filmed this week.

    I don't expose him, satisfy all his curiosity, and let him sway his father's love that has nowhere to vent.

    We ate slowly and spoke slowly. It took two full hours to get up and leave.

    "Xiaotang, can I..." Rong Shen stood opposite me, the lights around were dim, and there was no third person. "Can I hug you?"

    I shuddered instantly, and some bad memories floated. Heart.

    The thought that he still wanted to support me before made me feel awkward.

    He might see my face look ugly, his raised arm froze, and his expression gradually lost.

    I am embarrassed. After all, this is my relatives. From his point of view, these are all reasonable requests.

    I cleared my throat: "Well, Mr. Rong, thank you for the treat today. I have a chance... I have a chance to make another appointment next time." After I finished speaking, I leaned in very naturally and hugged, as if my best friend said goodbye. Pretending to pat him on the back.