Chapter 13

In mid-November, I joined the team with Xi Zonghe.

    Ma Weixiang has been preparing for two years, and the set construction is built brick by brick. Qionglou Yuyu is extremely gorgeous and directly used real gold and silver to build a film and television base.

    The crew, including the actors, live in the hotel near the base. In order to prevent leaks, the entire building is directly covered, with 24-hour security, and no other people are allowed to enter.

    Xi Zonghe and I arrived at the hotel in a car. When we checked in, it seemed as if we had a certain day in the dark, and Jiang Mu's car also arrived.

    It was almost like an old-fashioned movie link. As soon as Xi Zonghe turned his head, he collided with Jiang Mu who walked in wearing sunglasses.

    They are beautiful idol dramas. I am like a crappy actor who can only watch Xi Zonghe, one of the male protagonists, walking towards his "True Son" in despair.

    "Jiang Mu..." The deep feeling in Xi Zonghe's eyes almost condensed into substance.

    Fang Xiaomin looked at Xi Zonghe's direction, then looked at me, I made a smirk at him, and he didn't move without moving.

    Wenwen was very anxious, and she pulled my sleeve with her fingers: "Brother Tang, do you care?"

    I leaned on the service desk and said, "What care? Does anyone dare to care about him?"

    As I expected, Jiang Twilight did not dare to show any emotions other than "polite".

    "It's been a long time." Jiang Mu was still magnificent, and even took the initiative to stretch out his hand.

    Where did Xi Zonghe have seen Jiang Mu treat him so coldly and unfamiliarly, with confusion, grievances, and sorrows flashing across his face, which is simply brilliant.

    He stretched out his hand and slowly shook hands with Jiang Mu. Originally, he shook hands twice, but he did not want to let go, making Jiang Mu maintain his smiling face a little stiff.

    "Don't you have anything to say to me?" Xi Zonghe was still unwilling to give up, wishing to stage the Gou Xue Qiong Yao drama in the public, and loudly questioned Jiang Mu whether he had forgotten their pledge of each other.

    I even played a small theater for the two in my head and dubbed them separately.

    One said: "Are you no longer in love with me? Are your affectionate lie?" The

    other said: "No, I love you, but there is already another person around you, We can't do it anymore!"

    One said again: "He is just a cannon fodder for me to piss you off, I still love you..."

    I was very happy by myself, but Xi Zonghe did not go well.

    Jiang Mu pulled his hand back hard, and smiled slightly and said, "Xiaohe, let it pass by the past." After speaking, he put on his sunglasses again, and passed Xi Zonghe without reluctance.

    This is what smart people do. Xi Zonghe's brain was hurt, but his IQ had fallen by half.

    What are the identities of him and Jiang Mu? How many people are staring at this first cooperation after turning a friend into an enemy? He also dared to come forward so boldly. He is really a brave artist, and he is not afraid that he will not be able to get the headlines.

    I looked at the petrified figure, which was clearly tall and fit, but it gave people the illusion of a pitiful little animal.

    He stood there in despair, as if abandoned by the whole world. He doesn't care about the eyes of others, because the person he cares about doesn't care about him anymore.