Chapter 08

Xi Zonghe's stubbornness stems from the pride in his bones.

    The doctor said that he might never stand up again. He refused to admit his fate and insisted on rehabilitating. After half a year, he even stood up. Nowadays, except for rainy days, his legs are extremely sore, and he is not able to do strenuous exercises normally, and everything else is no different from ordinary people.

    He bought me for five years, as a shield for him, perfunctory family, and also for Jiang Mu to see-I never lack people.

    During the rehabilitation, he had a bad temper and no one could bear it. Tang Li thought I would never give up on him, but in fact I would never give up on money.

    I reached an unspeakable agreement with him. He helped me pay off my debts, and also helped me settle the financial contract, and paid the liquidated damages in full.

    This money is equivalent to the nectar that saved me from fire and water. At that time, let alone five years, I would be willing to sell my ass for a lifetime.

    After canceling the contract for me, he set up a studio for me and pointed Sang Qing to me as an agent. For the first two years, I stopped work, and kept with him in his rehabilitation and endured his bad temper.

    Rehabilitation can't be done overnight. He was so badly injured that every step seemed to be walking on the tip of a knife. I always advise him not to be anxious and take his time. He will listen to me when he is in a good mood, but if he is in a bad mood, he will anger others and yell and scold me.

    He stared at him and looked hysterical. He told me to get out. I really didn't want to stay any longer. But on second thought, he had a car accident and was abandoned by his lover. It was already very miserable. If I, an actor who paid for it, couldn't act affectionately, he would be too miserable.

    This kind of forbearance lasts for two years, during which I will not only be his caregiver to accompany him in rehabilitation, but also solve his sexual desire problem for him. The perfect nanny is not as good as me.

    Later, he recovered from his illness and was able to leave, and he began a one-sided fierce battle with Jiang Mu. My little-known actor followed him and resumed work in an all-round way, picking up the dregs of the victory fruits he dropped, and finally tasted the sweetness of being nurtured.

    After another three years, in the stock market that I thought was called Life, the momentum of my stock was getting better, and when it was about to limit, the situation took a sharp turn, and it fell back to five years ago overnight. Know if there is any time to return to the top.

    The next morning, I still left the residence early, and looked at Xi Zonghe's door before leaving, but there was no movement.

    Sang Qing drove to pick me up as usual, and with him was my assistant Wen Wen.

    A few days ago, Wenwen asked me for a half-month leave for something in her hometown. At that time, I thought about taking care of Xi Zonghe even if he woke up. I estimated that it would take a long time to be unable to work, so I granted her leave. Unexpectedly, waiting for her to come back again, she was already completely different.

    "Brother Tang." Wenwen greeted me obediently, and then kept looking at me wanting to speak.

    I laughed and asked her why.

    "I've heard about Mr. Xi, you... don't be too sad."

    She is a good boy, soft-hearted and compassionate, and she must have been sad for me for a long time.