Chapter 14

I had a quarrel with Xi Zonghe, and my emotions would inevitably be substituted into the play. It is inevitable for me and he is inevitable.

    Kong Hong persuaded Qingli to cruelly kill the gangster Mu's sister and brother, and didn't want to provoke Qingli, so the monarchs and ministers fought a lot, and there has been a gap since then.

    Although I persuaded Xi Zonghe not to play on his own, but he did not listen to me, and he still played the scene in person.

    Fortunately, Wu Zhi has taught how to fight before, and there is no problem with making gestures in order.

    "Their brothers and sisters are all disasters to the country. If they don't kill today, they will become the disaster of the country in the future! You have always been wise, why have you lost your wisdom in this matter?"

    Kong Hong's words are too harsh, how can the king be able to Listen in.

    Xi Zonghe

    yelled violently : "Shut up!" His sword was so fierce that I could hardly stand it. Every time I hit with his sword, it shook my mouth. Originally, I could still maintain the emotions that people in the play should have, but he was acting like this, as if he was taking the opportunity to vent his dissatisfaction with me, so that my temper slowly got up.

    "They killed the proton of Langya country. Have you ever thought if Langya country declares war in anger, what should the people of the two countries do?"

    "La Nuer is lustful and provoke Mu Le first. Mu Jin is just for protection. Sister, what's wrong?"

    "You are so stunned by them that you can't     hear anything!"

    "Presumptuous!"

    "Ka!"

The raging anger in my heart was stagnated because of this "card", and it was reflexive. To retract the sword, Xi Zonghe on the opposite side did not have time to stop the sword. Although he retracted some strength, he still struck my arm with a sword. In the severe pain, the long sword in my hand instantly dropped and smashed to the ground. The others were taken aback and gathered around me.

    "How is it? It's okay?"

    I clutched my aching arm and smiled at everyone: "It's okay, it just chopped some meat and didn't hurt any bones."

    Fortunately, we are all using unopened swords, otherwise this arm will be useless.

    Looking through the crowd, I saw Xi Zonghe curled his eyebrows and glanced at the sword in his hand, then looked up at me, as if he wanted to talk, but I looked away before he could speak.

    Due to my accidental injury, the filming of this play was suspended, and the director of horses let everyone rest for half an hour.

    Wenwen untied my clothes in the lounge and checked the injuries on my body. When she saw my bruised arm, she even wiped out tears.

    "Why are you still crying?" I got a headache for her sentimentality. "Others think what happened to me when they see it, so quickly wipe the horse urine."

    Wenwen sniffed her nose and wondered: "What about this person? Has it become so fast? Even if Mr. Xi has amnesia, he can't take you off? Look at what it looks like?" What

    she said was like I was raped by a scumbag.

    I don't think this was intentional by Xi Zonghe. He wanted to target me, as many methods were used to rectify me, and he couldn't commit such abusive methods. This should be because I was too deep into the drama for a while, and because I had a heavy fight with me yesterday, I couldn't stop it.