Chapter 09

I sat down by the tombstone and talked about a lot of recent events.

    Sister Meifang is a lively person, I don't know if she will be bored underneath, and if anyone will accompany her to play her favorite mahjong.

    "Sister, you left too early. When I go down, you don't know if you recognize me or not." I have always kept these words out of the way. If I can tell you the truth, Gu Yuanli would have died a thousand times. Time again.

    "Xi Zonghe doesn't recognize me anymore. God will really find me something to do. Will you test me every few years?" I smiled, "You said he is a lover, and you said it. But why don't you see that he has a bad memory?"

    In order not to worry Sister Meifang, until her death, I didn't tell her that I was taken care of by Xi Zonghe.

    She only knew that I would stop by Xi Zonghe when I came to the hospital all the time, thinking that we were friends.

    When she was dying, her mind was not clear enough. She once held my hand and said to me: "Xiaotang, you have to be well, I can't cover you anymore. You will have to make more friends like Xi Zonghe in the future. "

    I appreciate her kindness, but for an enemy like Xi Zonghe, one is enough.

    He won't be friends with me, and I don't want to be friends with him.

    I stayed in the cemetery for half an hour. When I got on the car, Sang Qing looked at me worriedly and handed over a tissue.

    I looked at him inexplicably, "What do you do?"

    He said, "Your eyes are red."

    I didn't ask for his tissues, put on my sunglasses, and lay back in the seat.

    "Blowed by the wind." I closed my eyes and said.

    Back at Hengyue Mountain Villa, I asked Wenwen to park the car at the gate and walk in by herself.

    Residents in this community are either rich or expensive, and the environment is naturally nothing to say, private and quiet.

    Scattered houses are scattered among the quiet and green hills, and there are so many trees to cover the sky. Not to mention neighbors, even passersby are hard to meet on weekdays, just like a large forest park. I took a walk after a meal a few times, and even saw weasels and squirrels on the trails.

    I smoked a cigarette downstairs, knowing that I can't see anything, I still kept looking into the window upstairs, trying to know the location of Xi Zonghe.

    A little bit of time passed, and the cigarettes ran out, I sighed, and finally opened the door to enter the house.

    As soon as I walked in, I saw Xi Zonghe with wet hair and a bath towel wrapped around his lower body, drinking cold beer from the kitchen.

    He has continued to exercise over the years, and he has always been in good shape. He has abs and mermaid lines, and he has no shortage of what a sexy male god should have.

    He didn't make a sound when he saw me, so he raised his head and took a drink.

    I walked towards him, so close that I almost stuck his belly: "Don't be angry, okay? I'm wrong, I shouldn't rob you."

    He wanted to laugh, "I'm not angry."

    I won't say anything. Commenting, put his hands on his waist naturally, and actively asked for peace: "You are right, this role is not suitable for me. Director Ma gave me another one that is more suitable for me, and then we will enter a crew. Please take care of