Chapter 15

Xi Zonghe and I were completely plunged into the cold war. Of course, the cold war was my self-styled, but in fact, I no longer care about him.

    "Brother Tang, look at them!" Wenwen's voice was full of resentment, "How could Mr. Xi treat you this way?"

    I opened my eyes slightly while closing my autistic eyes, just to see what Xi Zonghe had said. Mu haha ​​laughed, and several actresses sitting beside each other covered their mouths and laughed.

    Xi Zonghe could have been so lively...

    "Brother Tang!"

    Wenwen may see that I haven't reacted for a long time, so she couldn't help but push my arm.

    I looked back and smiled at her: "What are you doing so angry? No matter how angry he is, it won't be good. What should be mine is mine, shouldn't be mine... It's useless to force."

    What else did she want to say, I But he didn't intend to continue the topic anymore, and closed his eyes again.

    Recently I often think of my mother and Gu Yuanli.

    It is indeed terrible to love the wrong person. My mother loved the wrong person Gu Yuanli and ruined her life. Xi Zonghe also loved the wrong person Jiang Mu, almost devastated.

    They all trusted their lover that way, thinking that being with each other is the greatest happiness in the world. Not wanting, but it became the greatest misfortune.

    When Xi Zonghe faced Jiang Mu, his smile was sweet and his eyes were full of tenderness, something I had never seen before.

    Falling in love, expecting hope, making mistakes again and again. Poor and sad, whether it's my mother or Xi Zonghe.

    My mother hates Gu Yuanli and resents Gu Yuanli because she loves him. Hatred is born of love, and terror is born of love. Xi Zonghe loved Jiang Mu, so he became a fool.

    Stupid men are the same as stupid women, and they will be deceived by bad men.

    I'm like a calm spectator, watching them die for love, watching them uncontrollably, until their heads bleed.

    There was a sudden commotion outside the warehouse, awakening the people on the lunch break from their nap.

    After a while, a radiant beauty walked in from the door, greeted everyone all the way, and embraced Luo Lian and Director Ma intimately.

    When I saw it, I murmured "yo" rather gleefully. This person is no one else, but the famous little princess Suo Jun in the entertainment circle, Miss Rong Ru Yurong.

    She came to visit the class and had no free hands. Everyone present got a small gift from her, printed with her unique logo, which was exquisite. Cannibalism and short-handedness, Miss Rong is really a good way to be a person.

    On the other hand, Xi Zonghe...

    I turned my gaze to look over. Since Rong Ruyu appeared, Jiang Mu left Xi Zonghe behind and welcomed his little princess.

    This is the first time that Xi Zonghe has faced Jiang Mu's current girlfriend directly after his amnesia. Even if he had been mentally prepared, the impact was not small. The look of bewilderment was comparable to his decline when he was abandoned by Jiang Mu in the hospital. No, it's still a bit worse. At the time of the hospital, he was directly "broken to pieces". Now he still has room for heartbreak and can hold it up twice.

    Jiang Mu hugged Rong Ruyu and whispered something intimately, Xi Zonghe couldn't sit still, gritted his teeth and got up and walked over, saying that he wanted to play with Jiang Mu.