Chapter 41

In March, "A Hundred Years of a Single Family" was filmed in Xianglan Film and Television City. Although it is a small cost and small production, Wang Chen's requirements are high. Within the cost allowable range, Fuhuadao strives for perfection as much as possible. The modelling of the female protagonist Huang Jiejie has more than a dozen sets.

    And Huang Jiejie's actor, Rong Shen's little lover, named Zhao Qingya, is only in her early twenties. She is beautiful and beautiful, her lips are like water chestnuts, her eyes are full of autumn waves, and she smiles three-pointedly before she speaks. She is a delicate little beauty.

    Unexpectedly, her acting skills were pretty good, at least it was more than enough to play against me. If you want her to cry, cry, smile when you want her, and you can change emotions freely, and you don't even need to brew emotions. Even Wang Chen said that she had such acting skills at a young age, which is really rare.

    Rong Shen just wanted to spend some money for his little lover to film a web drama to play. Who would have thought that the little lover is familiar with him, and he is already a king. It is not so much that she came to play, it is better to say that she came to play with us.

    The gap between genius and ordinary people is deeper than the sea. I thought it was not so easy to have geniuses in this world. I was lucky enough to meet Xi Zonghe. I didn't expect to meet another Xi Zonghe now.

    She is not only talented in acting, but also self-taught in gossip.

    "Tangtang, do you know Chu Yao?" She was young and her mouth was sweet, and she almost gave everyone in the group a nickname. Call it that way if you accept it, or call it that way if you don't.

    I had just finished the play with her. I planned to put away the script and get up and leave. After hearing this, I sat back in the original position. I haven't heard the name Chu Yao for a while, if it wasn't special enough, I really might not be able to think of it.

    "Not familiar, but I have seen this person and know what she looks like. In Director Ma’s new play, she almost fell and was helped by me when she was acting as a court lady. After the play, she came to me to thank me.

    I knew each other.” As soon as I finished speaking, Zhao Qingya's expression became subtle, and she wanted to laugh or not, revealing a keenness to see through everything.

    "She just wants to tease you. What kind of trick is not to fall, I have used this trick." She smiled and said straightforwardly, "I heard you say that she is quite cautious."

    Wenwen said at the beginning. However, it seems that the one who knows women best is women.

    "What's wrong with her?"

    Zhao Qingya's eyes rolled left and right, observing whether there was anyone nearby, and then she leaned close to me, and whispered: "She caught up with Jiang Mu, and now there are children in her stomach. Miss Rong knows that she is angry. One Buddha was born and two Buddhas ascended to heaven. After lying at home for a few days, everyone has lost weight. Lao Rong hasn't been in a good mood recently for his precious daughter, so he doesn't contact me much anymore."

    This is really a shocking gossip. , Burst on Weibo, it can definitely lead the coquettish for a week.

    The green people are always green, and Rong Ruyu prides itself on being beautiful, and feels that he can hold Jiang Mu in his hands, but the scum will still be a scum after a long time. He didn't understand his true heart, and he didn't want to stop his walking through the flowers for a slightly more beautiful flower.