Chapter 46

"Pass!"

As soon as Wang Chen's voice sounded, I straightened up from Zhao Qingya, and the tiger of passion that had been in front of me for a long time was finally over.

    "You have made a lot of progress." Zhao Qingya got up from the prop bed and stroked her messy hair. "Last week it seemed to be raped by me. This week, it was like a change of person. She was very proactive. You look at me. At the time, it was like Shan Yushu was really looking at Huang Jiejie, affectionately making

    her legs soft." She put one arm on my shoulder, just after filming the passion scene, her face was still red. .

    I grabbed her arm and when I stood up, I also pulled her up.

    "Because I'm very obedient, the director asked me to go home to ponder, and I really pondered for a long time." At the end of the pondering, the shadow of Xi Zonghe was in his mind.

    She straightened her clothes and said with emotion: "If everyone is as obedient as you, there are no good actors in the circle."

    She is so old-fashioned, I don't know that she thinks she has been a veteran artist for more than ten or twenty years. .

    I joked: "I'm not a good actor, I have a dark history."

    Zhao Qingya stared at me for a long time after hearing the words, and finally said as if he had confirmed something, "have you not installed Weibo yet? "

    I don't know if I should tell her. Although I retired from the blog post, the trumpet is always active in the battlefield. But in the past two days, in order to be able to concentrate on figuring out the role and calm down to film, I have not even played a trumpet.

    "I thought it was done by your team, don't you know it?" Zhao Qingya turned into a mobile phone like magic from her large costume, opened Weibo, and handed it to me.

    Recalling that two days ago, Sang Qing did call me and told me that he wanted to run it for me, but he didn't say it too specific, just let me pretend that I didn't know anything. Is this what Zhao Qingya was talking about?

    I took a look at the phone, and she should have clicked the hot search word directly. The screen was full of different people's opinions of me, and the central idea was very unified-Gu Tang was too bitter.

    "Well, Gu Tang is so serious and kind, never fighting or grabbing or defending himself, this world is too bad for him! An Xinlan's ghost is watching him bully him, Gu Tang is too bitter!

    " My mother died early, and my father was a big gambler. He would drop out of high school to support his family. He was just a child while paying his debts. He was just a child! What's the matter with the wine! You love me, sell wine for a living, who is he in trouble Go!! Gu Tang is too bitter!"

    "Gu Tang is too great, right? A man who offered his sister to the doctor alone, and the story of him and his god-sister, really cried and blinded me. Thank you, my sister, who is so brilliant, otherwise we are now on the screen. will not see such a good sugar and I want to be a gentle man, ah, gentle people encounter only gentle person, I want to come across like sugar angel trained, trained, trained, ~ "

    Although the hearts There is a rough outline, but I am still at a loss as to the source of their information, and I quickly slipped down twice. The original Weibo should have been deleted, and only the Jiugongge that was stolen by the enthusiastic person was found.

    The person who posted the Weibo claimed to be my friend, and was very happy to see that "Big Brand Farmhouse" was loved by everyone, but at the same time she found that there were many malicious voices in it. In the past, Yin forbearance was just respecting my wishes and unwilling to use my life experience to sell miserables. It didn't mean that she had to endure forever. So she couldn't help being angry with Sunspot, breaking the news about my various things, and complaining for me.