Chapter 43

When I arrived at the hospital, I registered for the test report. These were Wenwen's errands. Xi Zonghe was responsible for helping me when I couldn't get up.

    The camera dutifully kept shooting around us, recording my worst appearance. I suspect that if I vomit, they would still stare at my puddle of vomit without disgust.

    The doctor prescribed three bottles of injections, or less water for two hours.

    "It's enough for me to have Wenwen here, you can go back." I really don't understand Xi Zonghe. He is not Du Yu's kind of newcomer who can't wait to seize every opportunity to be in the top position. Why do you come here with me?

    Xi Zonghe glanced at his watch, and said indifferently, "It's okay, I'll accompany you." Is

    he taking the wrong medicine?

    I couldn't persuade him, but I had no choice but to say to the cameraman and the follower: "You can take a break next to you, you are tired after a day of shooting."

    Fortunately, they did not listen to persuasion like Xi Zonghe, and quickly ran out of the infusion room. I found an open space to rest.

    Three bottles of injection, the infusion time is longer than I expected. It wasn't until nearly eleven that our party came out of the hospital and got in the car back to Bailang Village.

    I was drowsy during the entire infusion process, but whenever a bottle of injection was infused and the nurse came to replace it with a new injection, I would wake up briefly again. At this time, I could see Xi Zonghe standing awake from start to finish, and whispered when the nurse confirmed my name, and Wenwen, who was sitting across from me, had already slept like a dead pig.

    It was 12 o'clock exactly when we returned to the farmyard. As soon as we got off the bus, we were startled by the fireworks suddenly rising in the yard.

    Pushing the door and entering, I saw a neat row of people in the yard. I almost thought they were here to greet me. Upon closer inspection, a line of fireworks lined up on the ground-Happy Birthday JM.

    Today is Jiang Mu's birthday, in other words, it is also my birthday.

    Without warning, suddenly, without defense.

    When Luo Lian and the others saw us back, they quickly waved: "Come on, we will celebrate Jiang Mu's birthday!" I

    don't know how long they planned for this surprise. In addition to the fireworks, they even bought all the cakes. When I thought that if it wasn't for my poor health, maybe they would let me make a handmade cake for Jiang Mu personally, I was grateful.

    How about being different from other people, Jiang Mu is all eye-catching and dazzling everywhere, and he is full of surprises on his birthday. And I can only drag the sick body to smile and wish him a happy birthday.

    I pretended to clap my hands and sang a birthday song, divided a piece of cake, and put cream on each other's faces at the stall where they went upstairs quietly without attracting anyone's attention.

    I'm so tired, I don't know when their birthday party will end, or when Xi Zonghe will return to the house. In the middle of the night, I was suddenly awakened by a muffled thunder. There was a faint light from the gap between the curtains, and I opened it to see that the dark clouds outside were under pressure, and the thick clouds were rolling with bright and amazing lightning.

    A group of us would have to fly away at night and continue our own itinerary, but if it is such a bad weather, I am afraid that all flights will be delayed.