Chapter 28 Part 1

The name Lin Jianlu was as powerful as a tornado in the school. Not only could it cause an uproar anywhere on the school, but even Yan Han felt that the existence of Lian Jianlu has become quite unique for him.

...It's all because of that ''coquettish plan''!

However, it was a fact that Lin Jianlu did not appear at the door of their class, nor was he[YH] exposed to the opponent's field of vision.

Even if he had to come to check, the cleaning has just started and it hasn't been a while. Even if the school was sending someone to check, it won't be now. Lin Jianlu may just be passing by here.

Yan Han breathed a sigh of relief and swept the floor again as if nothing was wrong.

Wen Juerong asked him: "Brother Yan, what are you doing? You almost startled me."

Yan Han ignored him.

Seeing his Brother Yan thinking deeply, Wen Juerong was a bit curious.

He touched his fleshy chin, always feeling that something was wrong.

While Yan Han was sweeping the floor and wrangling with Wen Juerong and the others, the girls from his class stood at the door of the 18th class and told Yu Jing that they had just been "wronged".

They didn't bother to care about Qin Siyu and her honest act, because they were not of the same level, and there was no contact between them.

But when the rubbish left by them was cleaned up and piled on the ground clearly, they felt that they were beaten in the face, not to mention that Yan Han was the one who beat them in the face!!

With anger in her heart and nowhere to spread the fire, Yu Jing talked ill of Yan Han and cursed him.

Originally, these girls were from Yu Jing's gang. The last time Yu Jing and Yan Han had a dispute between them, the whole school knew about it.

Now it was suitable to point the finger at Yan Han, and come here to seek approval.

"Do we need her to take care of how we sweep the floor? She could have just swept her assigned place. Why did she have to bother sweeping the floor we had already finished sweeping. Don't you think she is too cheap!"

——They seemed to have ignored the fact that they didn't sweep the floor at all.

"Don't you think that she wanted to make us embarrassed on purpose?"

——They also ignored the scene where Yan Han hadn't said a word from beginning to end and had only immersed himself in his own work.

"Yes, I think she just wants to get attention, showing off in front of our classmates! Didn't Luo Wenlong fall into her plan before? It's disgusting, she really is acting like a real ''school flower''[school's most beautiful girl]!

When the word "school flower" was mentioned, Wang Yanxin, who was standing beside them listening silently, suddenly clenched her fists, her fingers turning white because of force.

The back door of Class 17 was connected to the front door of Class 18. Several girls spoke at the back door of Class 18. Yan Han couldn't hear what they said.

Even if he had heard them, he would have just felt dizzier.

But he couldn't hear it. The 18th class that was being cleaned up was also crowded, but others could hear it.

The girls got angrier and angrier when they thought of the boys who had just been helping around Yan Han. They usually walked around with them, but today they suddenly surrounded Yan Han to help.