CHAPTER 21

In the swimming class in afternoon, Yan Han, who had a wound on his arm and got issued a leave note for swimming class by school's infirmary doctor, sat quietly and watched other students warm up and get into the water.

The school's swimming pool was fully enclosed and was located on the top floor of the indoor gymnasium. The hollow glass above was pouring the afternoon sun at this time causing the azure blue water surface in the pool shine clearly and transparently.

It was really beautiful.

Seeing his classmates jump into the water one by one, Yan Han couldn't help but develop a yearning in his heart.

In fact, he also likes swimming. He swims quite well.

The feeling of being able to use lightness to float on the water or to swing the limbs freely in the water, was really comfortable to think about.

Yan Han sighed again. He took out the simplified physics knowledge manual and began to continue learning.

After returning to the dormitory these two days, he always felt really sleepy. In addition, his brain was still hurting. His progress in reviewing physics knowledge manual was very slow, and he had not even finished it yet.

Actually, Yan Han wanted to memorize English texts in the swimming class but the English book was too big. He didn't have a miniature version at hand, so he had to learn physics.

Swimming lessons were more relaxed for students who asked for leave. After all, they could do anything except for swimming in the water. They could move around freely, as long as they stayed outside the swimming pool.

So Yan Han found a corner to sit and read and no one cared about it.

But his behavior was quite shocking in the eyes of many classmates. So when Yan Han was outside the pool learning, some people complained about him from the pool.

"Wow, do you have to be so serious about studying."

"She's acting like it's the college entrance examination tomorrow."

"Puff, I won't be as diligent as her for the college entrance examination even if it was tomorrow."

"Isn't she still in Class 17 even if she's learning like that. I'd like to see how high grades she can get in the placement test."

Sometimes the atmosphere and morale of the school is really important.

It's not that many students do not want to work hard, but they dare not try their best.

Because no matter how high grade you once got, once you fail, you will be ridiculed in many ways.

Not just this, even before waiting for the placement test, some people were waiting to see his show.

But Yan Han really didn't care about all this.

In the past two days, he was annoyed to hear such words. He was too lazy to talk or else he would have asked these people who were waiting to "watch his show", 'which class Lao Zi goes to, what does it matter to you?'

Yan Han completely ignored them. He sat cross-legged on the plastic non-slippery ground, sketching and taking notes on his notebook.

Ahhhh, it really was better to study science while reading and taking notes. Now he outlined the key points and he still has to write down notes when he goes back. It felt like a waste of time.

When he'll go to the bookstore on the weekends, he'll have to stop by to see if there are any simplified English textbooks.

Yan Han looked not so serious now.