CHAPTER 4

[Just take off your underwear to do, work hard, hard...] said the voice of the doll in his mind.

"Don't joke around, you know what I mean." Yan Han said helplessly.

[...This problem is not in the list that the system is responsible for solving, and Xiao Wu doesn't know what to do ehhhh. 】

"..."

He originally didn't want to go to the toilet, but when the lack of a place to go to the toilet became a serious problem, he suddenly felt a urge to urinate.

Fuck!

It really caused a great trouble to Lao Zi.

"Then tell me what the toilets in this school are like, are there any partitions?" Yan Han asked hesitantly.

[There are separate sections. ] This question was obviously within the range that the system could answer.

"Huh." Yan Han breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that it was good.

He would go inside the toilet and lock the door so that others couldn't see him and he wouldn't see others. It's good, good.

[There is a separate compartment, but there is no door in the compartment. ] Xiao Wu said again.

"..."

Yan Han: "What the hell?!"

[In order to prevent students from doing any violations of regulations in the toilets, the toilets in the teaching building do not have doors. 】

"...Women's toilets should be guarded so strictly?"

Forgive him for having never seen a women's toilet when he was growing up.

He only knew that there was no door to the men's room when he was in school.

However, his school was poor enough, there were Composting toilets[doesn't use water to flush/dry toilets], and the partitions were separated by rows of waist-long wooden boards. It couldn't be compared with this kind of school at all.

[Girls also sometimes smoke and play mobile phones in the cubicle. ] Xiao Wu said.

Yan Han sat back in his seat again.

The students who had fallen asleep during the previous class were lively again. Chatting, talking, squatting, jumping up and down, not to mention how lively the class was, only few of them were still sitting in their seats to study.

Now when going out, the corridors must be full of people, and the restrooms should also be full.

They had a total of 18 classes this year. The first eight classes were liberal arts classes, and the next ten classes were science classes. Regardless of whether it was liberal arts or science, the higher the number of classes, the higher the academic performance.

As a provincial central high school, Luze High School had a good source of students and students had relatively high pressure to enter the universities. The competition had been fierce from the beginning of the first year of high school and the environment was cruel.

In order to stimulate and motivate students, but also for the purpose of grading training, the school would conduct a placement test after the beginning of each semester, and readjust the class according to the results of the test.

Therefore, the 9th class of the science class was the best, the 18th class was the worst, and Yan Han's current 17th class was the second to last.

There was a lot of pressure to enter the university and competition was fierce, but there were always people who didn't care and didn't want to study at all.