CHAPTER 8

"Teacher, then I'll go back first." Lin Jianlu said when Yan Han came out.

"Yeah." The young and handsome infirmary teacher said goodbye to him gently and politely. "If you have anything to do, come and see me again."

Sending Lin Jianlu away, Li Hongqing turned around and asked Yan Han: "Tummy pain? Do you have diarrhea? Are there any other symptoms?"

The teachers in the school infirmary were not only young but also serious and responsible. So Yan Han had to lie down and check.

Considering his current situation of disguising himself as a woman, Yan Han certainly couldn't let him check himself. He simply said that he had a bad stomach.

"I don't think you looked like you had a bad stomach." At this moment, Li Hongqing was not like the gentle and elegant adult anymore. He[LHQ] was reluctant to take any risks. He patted the hospital bed next to him:

"Come on! Don't be shy, lie down and the teacher will check for you."

Yan Han:? ? ?

Just now he looked like a teacher, but now he has changed his appearance. Was it because there were only two of them in the infirmary?

So was this teacher a pervert? !

Suddenly he remembered the social news he saw some time ago. Between the teacher's and student's............., now looking at the other party's mean face, Yan Han subconsciously rolled up his sleeves.

He didn't know if he[LHQ] have persecuted girls before, but he[LHQ] met him today, Lao Zi will get justice for heavens!

Without concealing anything, Yan Han revealed his vicious side.

He picked up Li Hongqing's clothes.

Li Hongqing immediately persuaded: "Oh don't don't! I was just joking with you!"

"Do you fucking joke with anyone like that?" Yan Han barked his teeth. Although he looked thin, he could easily lift Li Hongqing who was about the same height as him.

Li Hongqing was a weak doctor, where could he struggle? Yan Han's posture of grabbing the collar of the opponent with one hand seemed to be like he was catching a baby chicken.

Seeing a fist, he was about to scream. He howled and begged: "Don't! Great hero, pardon my life! I was really kidding you! Actually, I'm here to aid you!"

"Aid me?" Yan Han didn't let go of his hand, and his ferocious expression didn't change at all.

Li Hongqing didn't dare to play mystery anymore, and said in a frantic manner: "I know your identity. I was arranged to help you here. You can treat me as an NPC[Non Playing Character]!"

"My identity? What is my identity?" Yan Han asked him.

Li Hongqing glanced down, and swallowed his saliva: "The identity of a man disguised as a woman..."

Yan Han: "..."

With Li Hongqing's eyes facing each other, Yan Han could not calm down for a long time.

He didn't release him immediately, but turned his head and asked the system in his head: "What the fuck is going on?!"

The system did not say that there will be NPCs, before!

[I didn't say there won't be either. ] Xiao Wu's voice was innocent.

"So you knew there would be an NPC here to pick me up, but you just didn't tell me?" Yan Han said, "We have to be reasonable, right? If I could think of another NPC waiting for me, what's the use of you? ?"