Chapter 26

[The hidden mission"21 Days Coquettish Plan" is officially launched. The auxiliary program is being downloaded, please wait...]

[The auxiliary system is online. If the host has any doubts, Xiao Wu will remind you at that time and answer you in time. 】

...

Yan Han felt better with this sentence.

[It's not that hard, don't put too much pressure on yourself and happily be a boss in women's clothing, ok? 】

Seeing Yan Han put on a murderous expression, Xiao Wu re-appeared next to Yan Han, for whom it had expected more. It put on a charming posture, throwing a blowing kiss at Yan Han:

[Otherwise, you just learn from me, like me~]

The baby girl twisted her soft body. Yan Han shook the goosebumps on his arm. He took his pants up and washed his hands: "No, please go back."

[Hey, don't underestimate Xiao Wu, what you have, Xiao Wu has it too! 】

The little girl lifted up her miniskirt as she spoke, revealing the indescribable underneath so that Yan Han almost forgot to turn off the tap.

"What's so special about you!" Yan Han couldn't help but burst into a swear word. Yan Han immediately calmed down: "Comrade Xiao Wu, I have to solemnly ask you for one thing here."

【What? 】

"I beg you not to show up when the target person is present."

I'm afraid I can't help but do some behavior that doesn't show fragility!

He returned to the class to continue learning.

In the morning, there was a class of headteacher. Before the class, the headteacher first talked about cleaning up at noon.

Yan Han, who was immersed in the book, immediately became energetic when he heard this.

In order to ensure a clean and bright learning space, in addition to the daily shifts in the class, the school arranges a cleaning activity every other week for all the students in the first and second grades.

The cleaning requires all staff to be dispatched. It is a very thorough cleaning. All the desks and chairs of the class must be moved to the corridor to scrub the floor. All corners of the podium and blackboard must also be wiped clean with a rag. Finally, the doors and windows of the classroom must also be wiped and cleaned. After cleaning, the school will send a special person to come for an acceptance inspection and ranking. The top three and those unqualified classes will be praised or criticized by the whole school.

This seems to have become a tradition in Luze High School for many years.

It is also an honor that all classes must fight for. At the very least, no merit is required but no demerit must be obtained. All class teachers do not want their class to be criticized in front of the school for failing to meet hygiene standards.

Yan Han felt that his chance has finally come. Normally, there is a shift schedule for students on duty. He also goes on duty, but whoever does whatever work is assigned in advance and there is no room to bargain. His achievements in ''labor'' was also added a few points.

But full cleaning is different!

The division of labor for this thing is not very clear. He can do more work. It is not easy to clean them thoroughly. Brother Yan finally has the opportunity to roll up his sleeves and work harder.

At noon, he went to the cafeteria to eat with Wen Juerong and Hou Zi. Yan Han thought about it and ordered four servings at the ordering place.

In the past, he usually ate at least four to six servings every meal. After coming to this school, he once ordered 4 servings. Later, he found that 4 servings were too much for a girl, at least it was easy to attract the attention of others---Yan Han at that time, directly scared Wen Juerong.