PART 2 The third period is the chemistry class of their head teacher

The head teacher followed Yan Han and entered the classroom. With a cold tone, he said, "Teacher[himself] went to a meeting. I happened to meet Teacher Gu when I came back. He said that the students of our class performed very ''well'' while exercising."

The word "well" was deliberately aggravated. His tone was full of sarcasm. Looking at their posture, he undoubtedly knew that they had made mistake during session and had been pointed out and criticized after the session .

The teacher was in charge of many class students anyway, the oppression was still there. Everyone was afraid of him. They were especially afraid that he would speak in this kind of sarcastic tone.

The class was silent for a moment.

"Yan Han, stand up," the head teacher said, and then his gaze fell on him.

Hearing the roll call, Yan Han stood up, and the classmates around him also became nervous.

It's just that he didn't expect that when he stood up, the previously low temperature around head teacher disappeared in an instant, and he even smiled and said, "I heard that you have been selected as a lead gymnast. Work hard and maintain our class's dignity."

Everyone: "..."

It was clear that, it was far more important to have a lead gymnast from their class than them to be pointed out and criticized during intermittent exercises.

Thinking about it, it was not their first or second time being criticized because of bad discipline, but it really was the first time that the leader was chosen from their class.

No matter how low the air pressure was when entering the door, that much gently the head teacher was now smiling.

The contrast in change in temperature before and after was too much, and there was a feelling of instant freshness out of nowhere.

After a while, all the students who didn't think they could go to the front to lead the exercise suddenly began to feel...this seems to be a really awesome thing?

In particular, you could talk to people like Lin Jianlu. Isn't this the so-called breaking into the list of "high-level" students of the school?

Yan Han was praised in public. After sitting down again, the head teacher began to talk about the content of the meeting he had just gone to—the notice of the placement test next week. Then he made a straight face and began to mobilize about the test:

"The placement test is about to take place. Although it is up to you to see how your academic performance will be, our class is not that bad in terms of academics. But one should constantly strive to make progress and you can go to other classes to at least meet students with a more correct learning attitude. I don't need to say anything, just after class, you go to the door of Class 9 to see if they are acting crazy like you guys or not. Everyone there are burying their head in books and notes. Now take a look at our class again, as soon as there is no teacher in class, everyone is screaming and shouting. Even students who want to learn can't learn..."

There was no big difference in the qualities of teachers between good and bad classes. Good class's head teacher also teaches the chemistry of the first few classes at the same time, so he was not ashamed that he taught a bad class.

"What are class monitor and the study committee member doing, you two stand up first!"

Standing up in the first two rows, one male and one female, two students, the girl was the class monitor while the boy was the study committee member.

"You two will show me after class. Except going to the bathroom, if anyone makes unnecessary mess just let me take care of it. If they don't listen to you, send them to me there!"

".....OKAY."

The two class representatives sat down, and the head teacher began to work hard again: "Students, next week will be the placement test. There is not much difference between you and the previous class. Take advantage of these few days, can you make a good progress?"

...

GETing to the next week was the placement test , Yan Han thought it was the most recent opportunity for him.

He now had scores for morality, physical fitness[body], and beauty, so there should be no need to worry about labor. The only thing that was hard to change was wisdom.

In addition to concealing identity and achieving achievements in the task requirements, there was another one task of successfully being admitted to X University as a merit student with three qualities[study,attributes and health] so there was no doubt that wisdom represented academic performance.

Although he was now very interested in the one-hundred-point reward, he still needed to fufill  the points in Five Great Criterias in the long run. Obviously, his biggest shortcoming was learning.

He was originally a study slacker, but this time he came here in the midway. In fact, it was equivalent to not having high school knowledge and no learning skills at all.

His IQ was enough and he was not stupid but it could only be said to be enough.

...If only the system could give him a skill to adjust his IQ from the beginning.

Yan Han couldn't help but look forward to reach a reward of 100 points.

No matter what, let's get a treasure chest first.

Gradually, he became familiar with the routines of the system. Yan Han, who had previously found it difficult to achieve the points in five criterias because he had no direction, did not expect that the road would be paved on the first day of school, and the direction would be there. He just had to keep up with the pace.

And what he hadn't expected before...the problem of women's clothing still bothered him.

Thinking of this question, Yan Han subconsciously clamped his legs.

The sky was big, the school was so big, he just wanted to pee, why was it so difficult?