CHAPTER 9

Ji Changdong's junior high school was too bad. There were many gangsters in the school and  bullying incidents were not uncommon.

Ji Changdong was a very energetic and delicate young man. He used to have good grades, but he didn't know why he was caught by these bullies in the school.

Later, he learned that those bullies knew he was still living in the orphanage and was an orphan, so they bullied him without any barriers.

In the first and second grades of junior high school, he was still swallowing his anger. No matter what, the lesser the trouble the better it was, he didn't want the old dean to worry about it. So he just tolerated it.

But his patience made these group of bullies act worse.

Ji Changdong was often beaten. He didn't have much money to eat when he was robbed. He was also harassed so much that he didn't want to study at all, and his grades deteriorated.

Bullies were quite powerful on campus. They were rampant and spoiled. The school didn't care, so no one could control them.

Ji Changdong even tried to report them to the police, but the other parties were also underage and police could not control much except criticizing the education system. The report also had a negative impact on the school's reputation. Instead, Ji Changdong was punished.

By the third grade of the junior high school, Ji Changdong, who was aggrieved and desperate, had no intention of learning. He was forced so hard. One day when he was blocked by the group of scums robbing money, he knocked down two men.

The bullies never thought that he would fight back, and their feud started from there.

Later, Ji Changdong was beaten inhumanely. He did not go to school after lying down for more than ten days. Because the impact was too serious, the school reluctantly took this matter slightly .

But the bullies would never stay still for a long time, they disappeared and didn't come for a month at most and finally, here they were.

"Outrageous, is there any justifiable reason for this?" Yan Han listened to a group of children's narration, and he felt aggrieved just listening to it.

"Go, let's go and see." Yan Han said.

His eyes followed around in the yard. He then finally holded the small shovel used for planting and moved.

Few young boys followed him. They heard someone outside the courtyard yelling from a long distance away: "Ji Changdong, how dare you—come out!—"

Few children in the yard dragged Ji Changdong out. The scolding outside was even worse: "Ji Changdong, you little coward, if you dare not come out today, don't ever come out again. If you let me see you in school again, just wait and see how many legs of yours this Brother will break!"

Ji Changdong was also forced to be desperate by this group of people. He had been suffocated for three years. Anyway, sooner or later, he would die. It's better to fight with this group of people!

He shook everyone away, strode forward, and pushed the latch of the backyard door away.

As soon as he opened the door, he had only time to see the people surrounding outside when he was pulled back by the back of his shirt.

In front of the narrow back door, Yan Han "bumped" the shovel to the ground, stood there alone, and slowly asked, "What's the matter?"

His brows and eyes that have been beautified by the system skills were very beautiful and delicate. He looked on the people opposite side which was full of evil spirits.