PART 3 6th Session Body rotation exercise

The body rotation movement required to turn around. Yan Han turned his body vigorously and courageously following the beat movement.

The people on both sides and behind him either were a bit slower or were too lazy to turn around. Yan Han's delicate face with serious expression naturally appeared in the field of vision of these people...

...

His too fast actions made the messy hair on his forehead flutter up. The face that was filtered by the system's function was originally beautiful and shameless but with Yan Han's seriousness and resoluteness, it was a unique sassy and heroic posture making people's eyes bright when seeing it!

It looked so beautiful that the classmates in the back row looked shamelessly, and the girl who laughed at him before simply forgot to turn around.

...Obviously it was such a stupid action, and obviously his back looked so stupid but why does it make people feel totally different when they see her face?

This person does not seem to be doing exercises, she seems to be dancing the coolest dance, like street dance, like the kind of ethnic dance that is full of powerful beat. Anyway, it didn't look like radio gymnastics ...

There were only some steps remaining in this session. Yan Han quickly turned around, but he left an indestuctible impression on those who had noticed him before.

"Fuck! Brother Wei, wasn't that girl who asked you to play basketball yesterday?"

In the queue of the boys in Class 18, several people next to Wei Ningxin started discussing.

"She cut her hair and looks better than when she had long hair. Why haven't you noticed her before?"

"Hey, Brother Wei, how about you start a relationship with her? She had ask you to play basketball anyway, hahaha!"

Wei Ningxin didn't speak. Although he had a bad temper, he didn't hold any grudges. What happened yesterday made him half angry at first but he didn't remember it today.

Now that he saw the person who provoke him yesterday, his heartstrings seemed to be stirred up...

"Go, fuck."

Although he said so, Wei Ningxin thought that this person was quite funny and if he had time, he would really have to play with her...

After the dance, all the students gather in a formation.

Everyone stood compactly together, with almost no gap between them. Yan Han, who stood upright with his hands hanging on his sides looking slim, became a particularly eye-catching  person among people around him.

The intensity of radio gymnastics was not too great. Yan Han did not blush or breathe heavily after doing a set.

The instructor summarized the situation of doing intermittent exercises earlier, and his tone was not good. He also criticized the commotion of the students behind the 16th, 17th, and 18th grades of the first grade just now—

Just when he said that everyone should do the exercises well, they made a loud noise during the intermittent exercises, slacked off and did not do the exercises. Wasn't this just hitting his face with his own words???

The fatty director was very angry but the rules did not blame the crowd, so he could only keep everyone on the playground and make them listen to him.

...At this time, the importance of being a good student was reflected.

Anyway, he has always been well-behaved, and he was not criticizing him. Yan Han talked to Xiao Wu without hesitation.

He was sure that aerobics just now was an achievement that could add points. Even though only two points were added to "Morality" and "Physical", Yan Han felt that he didn't exercised in vain.