Chapter 25

After strolling around with Wen Juerong, the two of them went back to the school for dinner and parted ways. Yan Han had to go back to study.

"Brother Yan! I had a great time today!" Wen Juerong, downstairs in the dormitory was obviously reluctant to part ways with Yan Han. He stretched out his chubby palm and waved his hand at Yan Han, wishing to go back to the girls dormitory with him.

"It would be great if Brother Yan could come to the man's dormitary to sleep in."

"...Stop your messy thoughts, don't think about it." Brother Yan was now very sensitive to any topic about boys and girls!

"Hehe, I'm joking! Then...bye bye." Wen Juerong said reluctantly.

Yan Han was uncomfortable to be teased by him.

Wen Juerong was acting as if they were parting ways forever.

".....................bye."

Yan Han waved at him. Then he quickly turned around and walked towards the stairs of the girl's dormitary very elegantly.

In order to facilitate management, students of same grade were placed in the same building.

But the boys only lived on the top three floors, and the girls lived on the bottom three floors. After entering the gate, girls had to walk to the right and the boys had to walk to the left. The door to the stairs that was not of their gender was locked.

Yan Han stepped on the stairs and climbed to the third floor back to his dormitory. He locked the door and went to wash. He then continued to immerse himself in ​​study energetically.

Thursday and Friday was the day of giving placement test. There was not much time left for him.

Monday was another brand new day. Yan Han resisted his sleepiness and got up. He ran to the cafeteria to buy two steamed buns and then hurried to the classroom to study.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he entered the cafeteria, he found someone watching him.

That person even whispered and pointed at him.

Yan Han remembered something like this happened the previous week too when he and Lin Jianlu were posted on an anonymous forum.

...So what's wrong with these people again?

Instead of wasting his time to think about it, he might as well sleep in the dormitory if he has this time. Yan Han now cherishes his time very much. After buying the buns, he ran towards the teaching building.

After Yan Han ran away, several students got together. Someone took out his mobile phone to secretly glanced at the screen, which was the picture of Yan Han on the dancing machine yesterday.

The person in the picture was standing upright and heroically. Perhaps because of the shooting angle, the smiley expression with the corners of the lips curled up, looked evil.

The photo was obviously the candid one. The surrounding light was very strong. It was a little blurry, but it did not bury the stunning face in the photo at all.

"Is it her?"

"Looking at the photo, it seems to be her, ohho! Little sister is really pretty. She looks pretty even in our school uniform like this!"

"Such a killer little sister... No No No please hold me, I'm going to bend!"

Yan Han went all the way into the classroom under the eyes of others. He found that his classmates also looked at him with a strange look after he entered the room.