Demise

I was awoken by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light in the room. I looked around, trying to find the person that woke me up.

But, when I saw the person, I got confused. There, stood a little boy. He had pale, pink hair, and two different colored eyes. One green, and one brown.

"Hi! My name is Michael. But Zo calls me Mike!"

The small boy said enthusiastically. I tilted my head in confusion. Zo? I don't know anyone named Zo. Just then, the doors flew open, and a smiling Zoe was seen.

"Mike! Come out and play!"

Zoe yelled. The boy that woke me up smiled brightly, before running away, Zoe running after him. I stared at the empty space, dazed at what had happened.

I sat up, stretched, and pinched myself, trying to see if this was a dream. But before I could pinch myself, a soft voice interrupted me.

"No Sugar. This is isn't a dream. This is very much reality."

I turned towards the voice and saw Zack standing there, a tray of food occupying both of his hands. He walked towards the vanity and placed the tray of food down, before walking towards me and sitting down beside me.

I inched towards him and laid my head on his. I heard him let out a sigh of content, before tapping my leg. I looked at him, humming as I did.

"The food is gonna get cold."

He said as he stood up. He grabbed the tray and handed it to me. He smiled before walking towards to door to leave. But before he was completely out of the door, he craned his neck to look at me.

"The boy that woke you up is Michael. He's from King Philip's kingdom. Michael is Toby's son, he and his husband, Ranboo adopted him."

And with that, Zak turned around and walked away. I stared at the door again, trying my best to process the new information Zak told me.

And once I did, I immediately went to get ready. I made myself look presentable before sprinting down to the dining area. Mid way there, I remembered the empty tray I left in our room.

I quickly ran back to get it, before speed walking to get to my destination. Once I got there, I was panting and sweating like I had just ran away from a pack of wolves.

There, talking with the former queen, aka Zak's mom, was King Philip. A little ways away from them, was Zak having a chat with someone I didn't recognize.

And a few rabbit hops away from them was Toby, Tommy, Karl, Zoe, and the little boy named Michael. Tommy had Michael on his shoulders and Karl had Zoe on his shoulders. They ran around as Toby tried to catch them.

I smiled when I saw Karl having fun, before I made my way towards Zak. I placed the tray on the table before hugging Zak from behind.

Zak let out a quick gasp, before turning his head around and smiling lightly. He turned his head back to the man standing in front of him.

"Ranboo, meet my groom-to-be, Darryl. Darryl meet Ranboo, Toby's husband."

And for the first time, I finally had the chance to look at the man who's name I just learned. And to my surprise, Ranboo was tall, and when I say tall, I mean tall tall, like, extremely tall.

"Nice to meet you Darryl."

Ranboo spoke in a mellifluous voice. He reached out a hand which I gladly shook. Zak left Ranboo and I to talk while he joined Zoe and the others on playing.

Delighted screams, sweet laughs, and pretend monster noises echoed throughout the castle. While I spoke to Ranboo, I kept taking glances Zoe and the others.

Last time I took a glance, Zoe was running around with Michael chasing the four adults. Now, Michael has his arms wrapped around Zoe while Zak swung a wooden sword at Tommy who was crawling on the floor like an over sized beetle.

I nudge Ranboo and pointed at Zak and the others. But then, Michael seemed to get a burst of courage, because before we knew it, he let go of Zoe, took the wooden sword from Zak and smacked Tommy in the head with it.

Zoe let out a squeal of delight, Michael looked proud of what he did, Tommy looked dead on the floor, Zak burst out laughing, and the Karl and Toby, who was sitting to the side let out soft giggles.

After recovering from his fits of laughter, Zak tried to take away the wood sword from Michael, but ended up with the same demise Tommy did. A hard swing to the head with a wooden sword.

Ranboo and I tried to get King Philip's and former Queen Amara's attention. Once we did, we pointed to Zak and Tommy who were starting to regain their strength to move.

But once Michael saw this, he hit Tommy and Zak on the head again. I heard Queen Amara snicker while Prince Philip let out a quick wheeze.

Toby, who only giggled earlier was now busting out laughing, while Karl looked like he was about to explode from laughing to much.

Zoe was know jumping with joy while Michael held a proud and successful look on his face. I rolled my eyes, and went back to talking to Ranboo, leaving Karl and Toby to help out their fallen friends.

At the end of the day, I found out that King Philip and the others were staying for three days here at our kingdom. And with that information, Zoe and Michael begged Ranboo and I if they could share a room.

To which, Ranboo and I immediately said yes to. Once they got our approval, Zoe and Michael dashed to the room next to Zak and mine's shared room.

They slammed the door shut, before giggling was heard from the other side. Ranboo and I exchanged glances, before chuckling quickly, and bidding each other a good night,

I entered my room, and saw Zak trying his best not to fall asleep. He was sitting near the window, looking lost in thought.

I approached him, and delicately placed a hand on his head. He turned his head and sighed. I tilted my head in confusion, before waiting for his response.

He turned back to look out of the window, before speaking.

"I'm worried Darryl."

I hummed in confusion, but in my head, I quickly thought about what he will say. Once I thought about something, I listened, waiting for him to continue.

"This morning, when Karl saw Toby and Ranboo walk in with Michael, I saw his face turn dark. Like, he was holding back the negative emotions. I know it's normal to act like that after seeing what Nick had done to him, but I feel like I'm I'm not doing much to help him."

I sighed, and pulled Zak towards me. I walked backwards towards our bed and sat down. I pulled him down and sat him on my lap.

"Zak, you can't help him heal, that's up to Karl. The only thing you can do is be there while he heals, and you've already done that. You've done so much. The only thing you can do now is watch, and support. Karl is healing, he's healing well, but it's gonna take time, and you can't shorten that."

I explained. I heard him sigh again, before he turned around and snuggled his face in my chest, his legs on either side of me.

I rubbed circles on his back to try and release some of the worry and tension within him, and after a few minutes, I felt him go limp.

I gently laid Zak on the bed, and laid down beside him. I faced him back, wrapped my arms around, and pulled him close to me, spooning him.

I buried my face on the back of his neck, and fell asleep, wondering if I helped Zak get worry out of his system.

(Listen, I tried my best to include Ranboo and Michael in here, and I think I did a good job. I enjoyed writing this chapter, and I hope you enjoy reading it to. Now, about Karlnapity. I'll include them here, but I think I need to write a separate book about them, and I got a message saying I should write a ZelkPVP book aswell, so let me know your thoughts on that one. Now, I'll see you in the next chapter! Bai!)