Plan

"So, let me get this straight, you want me to help you set up a place, ask my people to come, just so you could hold a festival?"

Prince Nick exclaimed, his surprise shocking me. I chuckled nervously, scratching the back of my neck.

"Pretty much, ye..."

I trailed off. I looked over at Zak, and saw him looking at me. A determined look lingering in his expression. He nodded and urged me to continue.

I breathed in and held it, before looking Nick straight in the eyes.

"I know, it's a lot to ask of you, but the kingdom is still in shambles, and the people are still panicking. Your kingdom has been friends with ours for generations. Our people trust yours the most."

I blurted out. I saw Nick contemplate. He looked down, his eyes were clouded making an unreadable expression. 

My heart was pounding. I was worried on what he was going to say.

Please say you'll help us. Please say you'll he-

"Alright, I'll help you. Your kingdom has helped us multiple times before. This is the least we could do to repay you."'

A heavy weight was lifted off of my shoulder as Nick spoke those words. I heard Zak let out a sigh of relief as he walked over to my side.

"Thank you Nick. You don't know how much this means to us."

Zak spoke. I nodded in agreement and saw Nick smile.

"Hold on, I'm not done yet."

I tilted my head to one side, confused as to what he was gonna say next.

"I'll help you if you allow me to marry Karl. You know, that cute gardener of yours?"

My eyes widened in astonishment, I looked over at Zak and saw his mouth hung open.

Nick laughed at our reaction, doubling over at the amount of air he let out.

"I'm joking -or am I?- no, I'm joking. Of course I'll help. No conditions."

Nick said after calming down from his fits of laughter. I cleared my throat and tried to regain my composure.

"RIght!"

My voice cracked. Nick laughed at me, while Zak let out a soft giggle of his own.

"Alright, so what's the plan...?"

(I'm sorry for not posting. But there are some bad news. I've been thinking about ending this book. Discontinuing it. I've lost my passion in writing -you can thank my parents for that- but it was just a thought. I've been feeling down a lot more these past few days and I've been wondering about things I've done. So, I wanna see how many people would actually still read this. I haven't been myself lately. I'm sorry.)