Boo!

HELLO!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I wanna thank all of you for reading and supporting this book. Back when I was first making this book, I never would have thought I would come this far, but now, I don't think I could live without this book.

As much as this book has grown, I also grew as a person. And with the help of some of my readers, I was able to keep going. 

I really am grateful for you guys. Truly amazing. Now, with that being said, let's get on to the chapter!

 Now, with that being said, let's get on to the chapter!

(art is not mine)

(art is not mine)

"Papa! Look at what mister Ranboo gave me!"

Zoe yelled as she ran towards me. In her hand she held a candied apple with sugar dyed black. Behind her was Michael munching on the same looking candy apple.

As Zoe reached me, I picked her up and watched as she stared hungrily at the apple (me when someone mentions food). 

"Can I eat it Papa?"

I remembered how Zoe ate the cookies that were meant for the orphanage and how my mother scolded Zoe for eating things without someone's permission.

I nodded my head and Zoe took a bite out of the apple. Her eyes shining as she continued eating it. I giggled at her expression and looked around to find Darryl.

As I scanned the room, I noticed him eating a candy apple while talking to Ranboo and Tommy. I searched for Toby and saw him sitting down with his son Michael.

"Why don't you go and play with Michael?"

I suggested to Zoe. Her eyes showed stars at the thought of playing with Michael. Squirming in my arms, I let her go down as she immediately ran once her feet touched the ground.

"She's extremely energetic, even after running around the kingdom the whole day."

I turned around and saw Karl, standing there with his eyes glued on Zoe. I knew he and Nick are trying to work things out, but the way he stared longingly at Zoe, I knew it wasn't going well.

"Ye, she's really hyper. Especially when Michael is around, she says it's because she gets to play with someone. I guess tackling us to the ground isn't fun for her anymore."

Karl giggled softly, seemingly relaxing at our short and rather awkward conversation. As I continued to watch Zoe from afar, I could feel Karl's presence fade.

Standing alone with nothing but my thoughts, I took a minute to actually look back on everything. 

The wedding didn't go as planned, a new person has been locked up, Karl is finally allowing Nick to have a second chance, and everything just seems more peaceful.

But, as life goes, happiness is not permanent. Afterall, even with Karl giving Nick a second chance, another set of lovers have found themselves in a rather weird situation.

"Lost in thoughts?"

A sudden voice snapped me away from my thinking. I turned to see who it was and saw my husband, Darryl.

"What's got you thinking?"

He questioned. I wrapped my arms around him shook my head, not wanting to share my thoughts.

He's already happy. I can't ruin it with nonsense and have him worry about nothing...

"If you wish to keep it to yourself, that's alright with me. But if you ever need someone to share it with, I'm right beside you, just where I want and need to be."

Darryl stated confidently while staring at me with eyes filled with love. And just like that, I could feel myself falling for this man all over again.

Even in our life after this, I would still choose you...

(To answer your questions, yes, I'm foreshadowing the next events. I'm also for shadowing something bigger and I want you guys to guess what it is. I'm pretty sure I've told no one about this, and I'm eager to see if anyone can actually guess what the next big thing is. Anyways, new chapter is gonna be posted in a few days, so you only have, I'd say a week to guess what the big thing is. Ok, Imma go celebrate my birthday now, BYE!!)