48: I'm Happy When He Gets Things That I Don't

Start from the beginning

Philip was surprised. The other kid's face was tainted with foreign features yet the kid do know how to show local manners.

A bright smile spread on Philip's face. "Oh... you didn't have to do buy this."

"I made that."

"Really? Wow! So thoughtful of you. Hays... I wonder where Aeiou got a friend like you." Philip smiled. He was visibly overcome with astonishment. Never did he see such a kid with a strong  physique yet carries humbleness and respect to the elderly. I bet he never talks back to his parents!

"Uncle, my name is Zed by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Zed. I'm Philip."

Philip had always seen Aeiou bringing gangsters or girls to their eatery and introducing him to them while Aeiou has bandages on the face. In short, all that Aeiou brought there for the first time was all trouble. All those those friends and girls were nothing but eye sores to Philip. But this time, Aeiou got really lucky. This Zed was something else.

"I really don't know what flavor of cheesecake fits your taste so I tried to make every flavor and put it on one product."

"You did? Isn't that too much workload?"

"No. Not at all." Zed managed to say those sentences with both pride, confidence, and humbleness altogether. His expression was both bright and pride.

Hearing that, Philip became more interested. He removed the lock/pin and took his glance on the inside of the box.  His eyes widened before his face was filled with joy.

"Wow. We can eat all of this inside. Come, eat breakfast with us and let's share this."

Breakfast — as Zed heard that word, his stomach rumbled strongly. Zed nodded.

Philip directed Zed towards the door.

Zed lead the way and acted as if it was his first time. But truly, he was used to it. The fragrance of bay leaves, the wet air and cold floor, and the sound of a nearly ragged fan on the salas. Nothing was change when Zed last came here. This apartment still brought back memories back when Zed was still with his mother.

This is what home is. Compared to the huge mansion where people were barely interacting with each other, this small apartment made the people in it interact everyday.

At that very trivial moment, the fear that the accident from 11 years ago would happen again, had gradually vanished out of Zed. He made sure months ago that this building was safe from fire.

When Philip saw Zed roaming his eyes around, he spoke, "Sit on the sofa come on. I'm going to wake Aeiou up. That kid is a hell of a deep sleeper, it's embarrassing."

Zed was aware of what kind of a sleeper Aeiou was. That boy won't wake up even if Zed was beside him. Philip would definitely send him out of the apartment once the father discover that Zed used to sneak on Aeiou's room every night.

Zed bowed his head and sat on the sofa. 

Philip knocked on Aeiou's room which was just beside the sofa where Zed was sitting. "Aeiou! Your friend is here!"

Zed smiled. Aeiou's brown eyes gauged out of shock and Aeiou's curvaceous lips to go widely apart. It was Aeiou's way of showing displeasure that Zed find really adorable. 

If Zed was this thrilled with Aeiou's pissed expression, one could only imagine how Zed felt once Aeiou started showing his pleasured side.

I wonder how he moans.

"Aeiou..."

Knock. Knock. Knock.

The knocks sent Zed back to reality,