Draco had returned to Hogwarts to finish the year, wanting one last chance before he got sent into the real world to carry on his family's name and he liked going—he didn't think he would and he did. Especially when it came tormenting Hermione who always seemed to turn red whenever he messed with her.

It was a cat and mouse game.

Lastly, Theo was serving time at Azkaban for his crimes but thanks to an anonymous statement he has been given a reduced sentence.

Once they all got into the chimney—all being the twins, Remus, Tonks and Teddy, Draco and the Slytherin's, Hermione, Ron and his parents as well as Ginny and Charlie—suddenly felt a wave of coldness. Instantly they grabbed their wands and changed their attire to fit the one that they needed as they walked out of the chimney that haven't even been comen connected to a house. Instead...

"Where are we?" Hermione asked, noticing Charlie taking the first step out as if he recognized the place.

"Romania." He replied, a small smirk on his face when he heard one of the dragons roar before they started to make their way towards the house set atop of a hill surrounded by trees that were heavy with snow.

They knocked on the door and saw it open slightly so immediately they went in thinking something was wrong before seeing Harry come in with a tray of cookies and...and an apron with the words "Worlds best Wizard Chief". "You're here!" He said, taking the tray and setting it down before taking the gloves off.

Ron let out an amused laugh before running to hug Harry. Hermione followed after, practically leaping into his arms as the three held each other.

"You can't even be a proper criminal bevause here you are baking cookies in an apron," Draco said in mock digusy as everyone else greeted Harry. Molly was very emotional, shaking her head as she checked Harry and made sure he was okay.

"They were for Ethaline," Harry said as he rolled his eyes playfully, "She was in charge of making the candy cakes." He smirked which made Draco sigh.

"The entire magazines are saying you've been spotted dozens of times throughout the world and here we find you in complete health and an apron," Remus said as if it were the most craziest thing in the world.

Harry shrugged, "We've gone out to aid in a couple of things..." he admitted without shame, "But they've never even come close to catching us."

The door opened form the back and in came Ethaline, not looking up as a golden haired dog came into the house with her, "Harry you forgot to leave the door open for Nico—" Ethaline cut herself off when she saw who was in the living room.

Immediately her face brightened, "You're here!" She said as they rushed to embrace and speak to her.

"Oh is this Teddy?" She cooed as she made her way over to Tonks before she handed him the baby as gently as she could. Immediately Ethaline fell in love, her face softening as she made her way over to Harry.

"This is our god child," she muttered as she looked up at Harry who looked happily down at the child, his glasses falling down the bridge of his nose slightly.

"He's so tiny..." Harry muttered in disbelief as the child reached up for his glasses. Harry immediately chuckled and pushed Then away from him.