The detective comes to a stop out side of one particular room. It was cornered off from the rest of the ward and seemed to be lit dimly.

"Am i to go in?" Aizawa questions, trying to look through the fogged glass. "Yes, you are," the detective dives into his bag. "Here, take this." He says thrusting out his hand. He opens the palm face up to reveal a small recording device.

Aizawa stares at the black box as if it's the unknown factor in his life's equation. He even finds himself hesitating before snatching it and pushing the door open.

It clicks softly behind him. The noise sounding louder than he was prepared for. He clears his mind and prepares for what he expects to be chaos.

The room was cold and empty. It had been cleared of furniture and decorations. Except for one bed in the corner by the window. It was surrounded by equipment, the metal highlighted by the night light. As the man moved closer he could start to make out the form of a girl. She had a blanket covering her body with only her head, and arms visible. "Oh my god." He whispers out seeing her condition. He wished this was a girl he didn't recognise. A stranger in other words. Alas it was a familiar face.

The girl cracks an eye open sensing the man and grins tiredly. "Eraserhead right?" She croaks out. The man nods letting his eyes trail to the girls arms. The much to blue vains seem to be so bright against her pale skin.

"Great, take the paper." She says unmoving. Aizawa pauses, not knowing we're the paper she's referring to is. "It's in my hair. Undo the ribbon." Aizawa follows the instructions carefully undoing the hair and finding a thick folded piece of paper.

He immediately raises an eyebrow, eyeing the girl carefully. Said girl winces before shivering. Then looking to the man with unfocused eyes.

"Look," the girl says taking in a shaky breath. "I'm sorta dying, he gave me poisoned blood yada yada. I'm a villain it's my best ending honestly." She shakes her head scrunching her face in pain.

"B-But you need to know he's been planning this for years. He's got us all where he needs us. We're all brain washed and controlled, modded by him to fit his plan." She breaths out. Her oxygen mask fogs up before clearing again. Aizawa watches her bite her lip, Pain clouding her face again. "Anything." The girl whispers. "Anything to help Izuku." She rasps closing her eyes.

Aizawa is unsure if they are her own words as she clearly wants to help the boy Aizawa cares for. Or if they are a warning from this other person she speaks of.

"I wrote the whole plan down, the locations I know. Everything. I have nothing left, no quirk, no family, he took it all. He'll use it to torcher Izuku no doubt. Make him think you hate him. He'll use your voice, he can see Izukus past memories, he know that poor kids emotions. He's obsessed, a psychopath, for just one night he'll become you entirely. And that's all he need," the girl whispers off leaving a shiver to go up Aizawa's spine.

The man very much dislikes the thought of himself being used to hurt the boy he holds so dear.

"He had your blood you know. I dont know how but... and with his quirks it's all-" the blond gasps out getting to riled up. "It's all for Izuku. Anything to keep him. I- I loved him. I want h-him fr-ee-e." Aizawa feels his own throat close up, as he's sure the girl is clearly is experiencing. "I didn't want this. Not ever! But he gets in your head. Makes you owe him! He took my family, my face, my friends. Everything's gone. He became me and now I'm hated." The mans heart aches seeing the tears slip from the girls pained eyes.

Gods how he wished he didn't know this girl.

He knows people rarely listen to the villains story. But this one seems so genuine. This girl seems like she's been played all her life. That doesn't make her a villain. That makes her like Aizawa.