"I'm so in love with you." She said in between our kisses. "I'm." Kiss. "In." Kiss. "Love." Kiss. "With." Kiss. "You." Kiss. "Too." Kiss.

She started undressing me very quickly after that. I can see hunger in her eyes. We haven't had sex in a long time though.

"You okay?" She asked me, referring to my escort situation. I just nodded. "The only one I want is you." And with that she brought me upstairs.

"You must show how much you want me." Demi whispered on our way to the bedroom.

It didn't take her too long to get me fully undressed, and other way around as well.

She started going inside me with one finger but made it two almost immediately. I moaned her name which only seemed to higher up her hunger.

"Can I go down on you?" She seductively asked me and licked my ear afterwards. "Hmm." Unable to speak.

She kissed every inch of my body whilst going down on me. She played a little before I felt her tongue go up and down, in and out.

"D-Demi." I moaned. "Yeah baby." She quickly said in between. "I'm a-almost there." I managed to get out and she instantly moved quicker.

"Yea-h." I said, out of breath.

"Now it's my turn, Miss Lovato." I licked my lips and turned us around.

————— NEXT MORNING —————

"Morning baby girl." Demi whispered as I opened my eyes. "Hey." I smiled at her and she giggled at my raspy morning voice.

"How are you feeling?" Demi asked me. "I'm having a little headache. Didn't get much sleep, did I?" I winked at her and bit my lip. "You didn't want to stop." She kissed my lips once again.

"I missed this." I whispered. "Me too baby." She gave me a big bear hug which I gladly let myself fall into.

"I'm going to quit my job." She suddenly said. "Really?" I looked at her and she nodded. "I'm number one world wide. I've got so many great things coming up and I can't even accept all of it because I simply don't have the time for it. This is what I worked for my whole life." She smiled at the last part. "I'm so incredibly proud of you." I smiled, knowing she won't be my teacher anymore.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love her as my teacher but it'd be better for our relationship if she's not. I'm going to miss her sexy hips moving around in front of the class though. Well, at least I'll have her all to myself now.

"When are you going to quit?" I asked her. "I'm probably going to finish this year and after that I'll be gone there. I'm gonna miss it as well." She sighed. "I know you will but you're gonna do so many wonderful things most people can only dream of." I gave her a kiss and stood up to get myself freshened up.

"Babe?" I heard Demi asked as I was brushing my teeth. "Hmm." I answered. "What do you want to do today?" She asked me.

"We could repeat last night." I mumbled. "What did you say?" She asked so I spit it out, took a sip of water and then walked over to her.

"We could repeat last night." I whispered in her ear and I could feel her goosebumps.

"Is that what you want?" She asked me and bit her lip. I just nodded and moved my way to sit on top of her.

"All I want is you." I seductively said and started kissing her neck. "Baby." She moaned as I found her spot. She started undressing me but I stopped her and switched the roles. I started undressing her.

"Today, we're gonna do things my way, miss Lovato." I winked at her and she let me undress her entirely.

"You do as I say." I sternly said and kissed her after that. "Look at me baby." I said and she did what she was told. "I love you." I smiled at her. "I love you too." She said and kissed me again.

"Not so fast, love." I pushed her back and started kissing her upper body. After I've had every single spot, I moved down to her lower body.

"Please, I need you." She almost begged me as I came close to her area. "My way baby." I teased her a little longer and circulated around her area. She's not having it anymore. As she was eternally frustrated by the teasing, I finally came down to her area and started what she was waiting for so desperately.

"Yes Julie." She moaned and grabbed my hair to push me a bit more into her. She quickly came and enjoyed every second. "Don't you think that was a bit fast baby girl? I think I'll continue for a bit..." I smirked at her and continued. She seemed to love my kind of way.

I felt her hips and legs shaking and I continued till she came another time. "I love you so much." She said a little out of breath. "I love you too." I kissed her and made her lick my lips.

She started undressing me when she turned us around. We continued for a while and eventually passed out again. Time for a nap.

—————

"Good day baby girl." Demi said as I opened my eyes. "This feels like a dèja-vu." I laughed.

"Come on, let's get up." She said and I did exactly that.

"Do you want to eat anything?" She asked me as we walked downstairs after brushing our teeth. "Yeah. Everything is fine by me." I smiled at her. She silently made our breakfast whilst I sang along to some of the songs on the radio.

"You know, I really want to release a song with you in the future." Demi suddenly said. "Why's that?" I asked her. "Your voice is stunning." She smiled at me and I returned it. "Thanks."

We ate our breakfast and then I grabbed my stuff to get back home.

"I had a great night with you." I smiled at her. "And a great day." She smiled at me. "See you soon." I gave her a kiss and then walked back to my own place.

"Hey. I'm home." I yelled and heard the girls say hi. Cat also came to say hi, that's really sweet.

I walked over to the kitchen to find Jay somewhere.

"Hey Jay. What's up?" I asked him as he just stood there and looked at me.

"Why do you still have these?"

————————————————————————
09/07/2021
Like and comment for more!