He sat on the edge of the bed. "I mean, I stand by saying that I want to be exclusive with you and we said we wouldn't lie to each other so I am gonna be honest because I have been kind of hooking up with someone."

Surprisingly, my heart kind of dropped and I got a little jealous. "I didn't think that would bug me as much as it does."

"Come here."

I walked over and he pulled me on to his lap and kissed me.

"I told you that if you came here then we'd be exclusive. Here you are so as far as I'm concerned, I don't give a shit about anyone else."

"I really want to believe you."

"So why don't you?"

I shrugged. "I know you. Like, I really fancy you but I really don't want to get hurt again. I also don't want to get on the bad side of whatever girls you've been shagging."

"I'm promising you right now that I don't have feelings for anyone other than you and I will do whatever it takes to prove it to you." He kissed my cheek. "I'm actually about to get ready for a party with my friends if you wanted to join me."

"I don't know who you're even here with." I nervously laughed.

"They're a really good group of people. I am warning you now that you'll probably get shit for being with me but..."

"What do you mean I'll get shit? What have you gotten yourself into?"

"I haven't done anything."

"I highly doubt that." I half mocked.

He chuckled slightly. "I actually haven't. I mean I'll probably get shit because I have been casually getting with this girl but you know what it's like, pretty much any girl I'm with will get some kind of shit just for being with me."

"I get that." I sighed. "You're lucky I really fucking like you."

"Yes I am." He kissed me again. "I really like you as well."

"Good. I'm glad."

"So what have you been up to since Australia? How was LA?"

"LA was amazing. Finished up all my work stuff and already started some new projects which is exciting." I told him. "I went back to London to see my sister and my new niece." I practically squealed with excitement.

He smiled. "How are they?"

"India is perfect and Binks is the best mother ever. As much as I love my family, didn't you say you've got a party to get ready for?"

"Yes, I do." He picked me up and dropped me on the bed causing me to scream and both of us to laugh.

After he had gotten ready and I had unpacked some of my stuff, we headed over to this party on the beach.

"No fucking way!" Sam ran over and picked me up in a hug.

"What the fuck?" I laughed as he put me down again. "I'm so confused."

"So am I." Harry chuckled.

"Sammy's my best friend." I explained.